Favonius Codex is a 4-Star catalyst.
Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
12 Heavy Horn
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- Windfall has a chance to activate for each hit that deals damage to an enemy as well as for each enemy hit while the character is on the field. Therefore:
- Multi-hit skills such as Diona's Icy Paws (5 hits) are more likely to activate the passive.
- Skills that deal AoE damage such as Venti's Skyward Sonnet are more likely to activate the passive if the skill hits multiple enemies.
- If the character equipped with the weapon is not on the field when they deal critical damage, the passive will not activate.
- If the enemy is Immune to the damage dealt, then the passive will not activate.
- In Co-Op Mode, triggering Windfall generates elemental particles for all members of the team.
A secret tome that belonged to the scholars of the Knights of Favonius. It holds the collective knowledge of the scholars.
It is inlaid with crystallized elements, which is what makes the Favonius Codex such a rarity.
Not only because the elemental crystals are precious, but also because each Favonius Codex is hand-made.
Only scholars who have mastered the control of the elements can create such elemental crystals.[Note 1]
When the Knights of Favonius was founded, the Dawn Knight Ragnvindr turned the aristocrats' indoor baths into a library.
In time, countless contributions from bards, scholars and travelers turned the library into the largest collection of literature in the northern half of the continent.
After all, songs are whisked away by the wind and wine's pleasure lasts but a fleeting moment. Only that which is committed to the page may sparkle and shine for eternity.
Even so, the scale of the library's collection is now a fraction of what it was at its peak.[Note 2]
For sadly, the library once burned down in the "Great Fire of Fall Equinox" tragedy.
There is a large sturdy door made of poplar wood in the library basement.
It is said the door predates the founding of the library and stood firm against the smoke and flames.
The truth is this door stood there long before the Knights of Favonius was ever founded.
The Knights of Favonius officially states that the restricted section of the library is housed behind the door.
But tales tell of a far more profound secret hidden within.
Favonius Codex was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 6 Event Wishes:
Epitome Invocation 2020-12-01
|December 1, 2020 – December 22, 2020|
Epitome Invocation 2021-04-06
|April 6, 2021 – April 27, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-07-21
|July 21, 2021 – August 10, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-09-21
|September 21, 2021 – October 12, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2022-01-25
|January 25, 2022 – February 15, 2022|
Epitome Invocation 2022-04-19
|April 19, 2022 – May 31, 2022|
- The translation of this sentence is a rather poor one, omitting some key words that change the sentence; the original Chinese phrase, 只有真正掌握了元素的奥妙的学者, lends closer to "Only scholars who have truly unraveled the mysteries of the elements can refine such elemental crystals."
- The Chinese version specifies that the current library collection is one-sixth of its original size.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Xīfēng Mì Diǎn
|West Wind Codex|
Xīfēng Mì Diǎn
|West Wind Secret|
|Spanish||Códice de Favonius||Favonius Codex|
|French||Code de Favonius||Favonius Codex|
|Vietnamese||Tây Phong Mật Điển||West Wind Codex|
|Portuguese||Codex de Favonius||Favonius Codex|