Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
12 Heavy Horn
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- Windfall will not activate if the character equipped with the weapon is not on the field when they deal critical damage.
- Critical hits must deal damage in order to have a chance of triggering Windfall.
- In Co-Op Mode, triggering Windfall generates elemental particles for all members of the team.
A secret tome that belonged to the scholars of the Knights of Favonius. It holds the collective knowledge of the scholars.
It is inlaid with crystallized elements, which is what makes the Favonius Codex such a rarity.
Not only because the elemental crystals are precious, but also because each Favonius Codex is hand-made.
Only scholars who have mastered the control of the elements can create such elemental crystals.[Note 1]
When the Knights of Favonius was founded, the Dawn Knight Ragnvindr turned the aristocrats' indoor baths into a library.
In time, countless contributions from bards, scholars and travelers turned the library into the largest collection of literature in the northern half of the continent.
After all, songs are whisked away by the wind and wine's pleasure lasts but a fleeting moment. Only that which is committed to the page may sparkle and shine for eternity.
Even so, the scale of the library's collection is now a fraction of what it was at its peak.[Note 2]
For sadly, the library once burned down in the "Great Fire of Fall Equinox" tragedy.
There is a large sturdy door made of poplar wood in the library basement.
It is said the door predates the founding of the library and stood firm against the smoke and flames.
The truth is this door stood there long before the Knights of Favonius was ever founded.
The Knights of Favonius officially states that the restricted section of the library is housed behind the door.
But tales tell of a far more profound secret hidden within.
Favonius Codex was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 4 Event Wishes:
|Epitome Invocation 2020-12-01|
— The Bell
|Epitome Invocation 2021-04-06|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-07-21|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-09-21|
- The translation of this sentence is a rather poor one, omitting some key words that change the sentence; the original Chinese phrase, 只有真正掌握了元素的奥妙的学者, lends closer to "Only scholars who have truly unraveled the mysteries of the elements can refine such elemental crystals."
- The Chinese version specifies that the current library collection is one-sixth of its original size.