The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains. The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
- Spinning Knife Guard: Creates 3 rapidly spinning Pyro knives in a wide circle around them, dealing 50% ATK as Pyro DMG to players hit by them. During this attack, the Pyro Agent's Interruption Resistance is greatly increased. This is always the first attack that the Pyro Agent uses, and is always followed by Invisibility.
- Invisibility: Enters an invisible state, but their silhouette may remain visible should they be affected by certain elements. Their footsteps will show up on certain terrain as well. When using attacks while invisible, the Agent will temporarily show himself. While invisible, the Fatui Pyro Agent cannot be selected.
- Melee Slash: At melee range, slashes their target with a swift knife blow, dealing 120% ATK as Physical DMG.
- Dash and Slash: When out of melee range, dashes towards and attacks with their knife, dealing 150% ATK as Pyro DMG. This attack can be used while invisible.
- Shadow Strike: While invisible, sends a silhouette forward towards the player to deal 150% ATK as Pyro DMG.
- Clones: After using Invisibility, Pyro Agents create a clone of themselves with Dash and Slash and Shadow Strike a maximum of 6 times. Clones can be removed by any source of damage or elemental applications by Alternate Sprints. Clones are resistant but not immune to Pyro attacks. All Clones are immediately removed if the Pyro Agent is staggered.
- Clone Charge: Once 6 clones have been created, all present clones will circle the player before charging at them in sequence, each dealing 100% ATK as Pyro DMG, with the Pyro Agent performing a final strike from above, dealing 170% ATK as AoE Pyro DMG. If any clones are destroyed before or during this attack, the number of sequential attacks before the final plunging strike will be reduced. After this attack, the Pyro Agent will stop generating clones until he uses Invisibility again.
- Clone Slash: When the Pyro Agent performs an attack in the invisible state, all present clones will perform a Melee Slash at their location, each dealing 120% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is only used by enhanced versions of the Pyro Agent found mostly in Domains.
- Players can apply an element or other statuses to the Agent in order to outline or mark the Agent's character model even if it turns invisible.
- If the Agent is affected with Pyro, Hydro, Cryo, or Electro, then the Agent's character model will be outlined with red, dark blue, light blue, or purple, respectively. Note that elemental reactions often consume the elements and may therefore turn the Agent fully invisible again.
- Some characters' talents can apply marking-like statuses. These remain visible on the Agent when he turns invisible. For example, Lisa's Elemental Skill and her Charged Attack with her 1st Passive Talent apply a stack of the Conductive status, which cause a purple number to show up on the Agent. Tartaglia's Riptide tag, Qiqi's Fortune-Preserving Talisman, and Yoimiya's Aurous Blaze show up on invisible Agents as well.
- The Agent's blade often flashes before he performs a dash, charge, or slash. If audio is on, the blade emits an unsheathing sound. Use this to your advantage when fighting the agent.
- Using large AoE attacks, such as Noelle's Charged Attack or Elemental Burst, will increase the likelihood of damaging the Pyro Agent regardless. Consequently, the damage number will appear above the Agent, elucidating his location.
- Auto-aimers, such as archers, some casters, and Elemental Skills like Xiangling's "Guoba" and Fischl's "Oz" will not be able to hit an invisible Pyro Agent unless he has recently been hit by a non-auto aimed attack.
- He can be temporarily stun-locked if one finds his location while invisible, preventing him from moving away. This allows significant damage to be inflicted upon him.
- Using heavy attacks that can interrupt the Agent or knock them over will cancel their invisibility.
- Spinning Knife Guard has a minimal range — as long as the player gets very close to the Pyro Agent such that the character is not in the circular arc of the knives, the player will not be hit by said attack.
- Unlike the other Fatui members, Agents do not possess any shields.
Fatui Pyro Agent locations can be pinpointed on the map by using the Adventurer Handbook.
|Spotting the Traveler||Pay your dues!|
|Leaving so soon?|
|A bad debt! (Only after clone charge)|
|Defeated||You... can't run from debt...|
|Spotting the Traveler||偿债吧！|
|烂账一笔！ (Only after clone charge)|
|Spotting the Traveler||빚을 갚아라.|
|그냥 못 가지.|
|이까짓 대금 쯤이야. (Only after clone charge)|
|Defeated||빚은 반드시 갚아야 해!|
1 Achievements match the category selection:
|"...Till Debt Do Us Part"||Wonders of the World||Defeat a Fatui Agent while they are in their stealth mode.||5|
- During the Fatui Agent version of the commission "Emergency," the Agent will have one of several names, with the title "Agent - Incinerating Blades."
- Possible names include: Aleksandr, Aleksey, Andrei, Artyom, Borya, Danilovich, Decord, Feodor, Grigor, Igor, Iosef, Ismailovich, Ivanov, Kirilyenko, Konstantin, Leo, Liev, Maksim, Mikhail, Nikolai, Nikolayev, Pavlo, Pavlovich, Pyotrov, Russell, Sasha, Semyon, Sergei, Shevchenko, Vasilyev, Vladimir, and Yevgeni.
- Notable Fatui Agents:
- Javert is a Fatui Pyro Agent that appears during Xingqiu's first Story Quest, "Bookworm Swordsman," as well as Tartaglia's Character Tale, "Childe: Sigil of Permission". When fought during Xingqiu's quest, his name appears as "Fatui Javert," while his title is "Agent - Incinerating Blades."
- Kliment is a Fatui Pyro Agent that appears during Zhongli's Story Quest, "Sal Flore". While being fought, his name appears as "Fatui Kliment," while his title is "Self-Proclaimed Archaeologist."
- Sergei is a Fatui Pyro Agent that appears during Eula's Story Quest, "The Spindrift Shall Never Return to the Sea." When fought, his name appears as simply "Sergei", while his title is "'Friend' of the Old Aristocracy."
- During the Closed Beta Test, Agents wore the standard Fatui opera mask instead of the more imposing full-face mask seen after the game's public release. As a result, Javert's voice during Xingqiu's story quest is undistorted in non-Chinese voiceovers; his lines were recorded during beta, before the distortion effect was implemented, and were not re-recorded for the public release.
- Like many other Elite Fatui enemies, Agents are usually seen by themselves, but the one's in Inazuma are now backed up by a Skirmisher, and one Agent can be seen with a Mirror Maiden near the Court of Flowing Sand domain.
- Agents do not grunt in pain when hurt.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Fatui Pyro Agent||—|
Yúrénzhòng - Huǒ zhī Zhàiwùchǔlǐrén
|Fatui: Debt Handler of Pyro|
Yúrénzhòng - Huǒ zhī Zhàiwùchǔlǐrén
Fadyui - Detto Eejento - Honoo
|Fatui: Debt Agent - Pyro|
|Korean||우인단・화염 채무 처리인
U'in-dan - Hwayeom Chaemu Cheori'in
|Fatui: Pyro Debt Handler|
|Spanish||Soldado Fatui - Recaudador Pyro|
|French||Usurier Pyro des Fatui||Fatui Pyro Usurer|
|Russian||Фатуи: Пиро агент
Fatui: Piro agent
|Fatui: Pyro Agent|
|Thai||Fatui - Pyro Agent
|Vietnamese||Fatui - Người Xử Lý Nợ Hỏa||Fatui - Pyro Debt Handler|
|German||Fatui – Pyro-Schuldeneintreiber||Fatui - Pyro Debt Collector|
|Indonesian||Fatui - Pyro Agent||—|
|Portuguese||Fatui - Agente Pyro||Fatui - Pyro Agent|