The Fatui Mirror Maiden, also called a "Fatui: Snezhnayan Maiden" in the Adventurer Handbook, is an enemy who uses a Hydro Delusion to command a Hydro Mirror in battle. Her posture is highly dignified, as if she is one who worships a god.
Abilities and Attacks
(Attack names are not official.)
- Mirror Portal: Mirror Maidens can summon a mirror behind them that closes up around them causing them to disappear, then another mirror appears that the Mirror Maiden emerges from.
- Waterwheels: Mirror Maidens can summon 3 lines of water to drop from the skies creating mirror shards on the ground that form spinning flowers with water around them that then burst dealing Hydro damage. This attack applies the Refraction status onto the player. The attack also seems to be replaced by Ripple Rain when the Mirror Maiden is in Polarization state.
- Explosive Splash: Mirror Maidens can summon an Explosive Splash around themselves if the player attacks them in melee range. This attack applies the Refraction status onto the player. The attack seems to no longer occur after the Mirror Maiden is in Polarization state.
- Hydro Bullets: Mirror Maidens can shoot a Hydro Bullet at the player dealing Hydro damage, if the maiden is in Polarization state then 3 bullets will be shot at once that home in onto the player.
- Ripple Rain: Mirror Maidens can shoot water into the air that then falls down causing 3 splashes that deal Hydro damage. This attack is only used when the Mirror Maiden is in Polarization state.
- Glass Cage: Mirror Maidens can summon temporary small mirror shards around you dealing low Hydro damage and trapping you inside, you may still move and attack while in the cage but you cannot escape. This attack is only used when the Mirror Maiden is in Polarization state.
- Laser Zone: Mirror Maidens summon 3 Hydro bullets that orbit around them and one that orbits around the player, then many mirrors will be summoned around a player which reflect a laser many times in the area dealing Hydro damage, then a burst of water erupts dealing more Hydro damage. This attack is only used when the Mirror Maiden is in Polarization state.
- The Mirror Maiden can apply the Refraction status onto the player with certain attacks, this effect seems to be irremovable by normal means and will cause the Mirror Maiden to enter Polarization when a player has the Refraction status, granting her new abilities as well as changing some old ones.
- The Refraction debuff is displayed as 4 small mirror shards on the player forming a target pattern.
- The Polarization state is shown by many small mirror shards floating around the Mirror Maiden.
- While in the Polarization state, the Mirror Maiden cannot be staggered, and is immune to crowd control effects of Anemo skills and bursts.
- The debuff is removed when one of characters in your party falls and when leaving combat. It is also removed if a Mirror Maiden is defeated.
- The debuff can be avoided by dashing through the attacks that inflict it, taking advantage of its i-frames to evade both damage and the debuff, but Elemental Burst animation's i-frames will evade the damage, but not the debuff.
- If the Refraction status is applied by one Mirror Maiden, all Mirror Maidens in battle will enter the Polarization state. Similarly, in co-op mode, one player having the Refraction status is a sufficient condition for all Mirror Maidens in battle to enter the Polarization state.
- The Glass Cage can be avoided by the same way as the Ice Cage: a well-timed sprint dash can prevent you from getting trapped. It is also possible to use skills like Venti's Skyward Sonnet, Xiao's Lemniscatic Wind Cycling, Kazuha's Chihayaburu, Kujou Sara's Tengu Stormcall to escape the cage, as well as attacks like most Polearm users' Charged Attack and Keqing and Ayaka's 5th Normal Attack, which allow you to dash out of the cage.
- The Mirror Maiden, having entered Polarization state, cannot be knocked back or staggered, unlike Fatui Pyro Agents or Fatui Electro Cicin Mages. Instead of attempting to knock them back, attempt to trigger the Frozen reaction, stunning them.
- Like the Fatui Pyro Agent, the Mirror Maiden also lacks a shield.
|Fatui Mirror Maiden|
|Spotting the Traveler||Heh, the insolent shall be punished!|
|Heh... I heard you.|
|Attacking||Where are you!? (Waterwheels)|
|Hah, you can't hide. (Hydro Bullets)|
|Mirror images disperse like water. (Hydro Bullets)|
|Ha ha! Got you! (Glass Cage)|
|Hurr, out of my sight! (Ripple Rain)|
|Her majesty's power flows through me! (The Laser Zone)|
|This is her majesty's gift! (The Laser Zone)|
|Polarization State||No mercy!|
|Impertinent fool... begone!|
|Defeated||Ugh... winter, shall... eventually come.|
|This body, belongs to... ice...and snow.|
|Fatui Mirror Maiden|
|Spotting the Traveler||不敬之人，必将得到惩罚！|
|无处可逃。 (Hydro Bullets)|
|镜中画，如水而散。 (Hydro Bullets)|
|无礼者，退下！ (Explosive Splash)|
|抓住你了。 (Glass Cage)|
|退散！ (Ripple Rain)|
|陛下的荣光……加护于我！ (The Laser Zone)|
|这是……陛下的恩赐！ (The Laser Zone)|
- During the commission "Emergency", the Fatui Mirror Maiden will have one of the following names, with her title being "Snezhnayan Maiden: Mirror Envoy": Aniya, Ayda, Borisova, Branka, Chernovna, Daria, Doronina, Irina, Katya, Maria, Masha, Mila, Miroslava, Nadja, Olga, Raisa, Rakhmanova, Rusalka, Semyonova, Snezhna, Sola, Tanya, Treska, Valentina, Varya, Velina, Verochka, Vladimya, Yevgeniya, Zivanka.
- The Fatui Mirror Maiden is the tallest female character in-game, even taller than the Fatui Agents.
- On Inazuma Island, just below Court of Flowing Sand to the northeast, players can find a Mirror Maiden and a Fatui Pyro Agent by themselves looking out towards the sea.
- Defeating a Mirror Maiden without being trapped by her Glass Cage gives the Challenger: Series IV Achievement I'll Skip the Spa, Thanks.