Fatui Electro Cicin Mage harness the powers of Electro against their enemies.
The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains (such as the Spiral Abyss). The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
(Attack names are not official.)
- Summons Electro Cicin: Summons three Electro Cicins. (Summoned Cicins will despawn when the Electro Cicin Mage is defeated. The Mage will only use this ability when no Cicins are summoned.)
- Cicin Charge: Teleports summoned Cicins into a line in front of the Mage and commands them to charge consecutively at the target in balls of Electro, dealing Electro DMG. After charging, Cicins become immobilized briefly.
- Blink: Travels through the air to a nearby point as an electric current. (The Mage can use this ability immediately after recovering poise, allowing her to blink out of a stagger or knockback animation.)
- Blink (Approaching): Consecutively blinks up to three times towards the target. (The Mage will only use this ability if far from the target. This is considered a different ability than the regular Blink, so the Mage can use them in succession.)
- Thunderbolt: Summons a falling bolt of Electro energy to strike their foe; leaves behind a static charge that deals Electro DoT to targets within.
- (Certain Mages (but not all) in domains are able to consecutively summon 3, 4, or 6 thunderbolts instead of just 1, but it's not clear how they choose the number to summon.)
- Supercharged Shield: After ~40 seconds, absorbs all summoned Cicins, conjures an Electro Shield and then begins flying towards the player.
- The Shield grants immunity to DMG and increased movement speed (faster than a player's base running speed, but slower than base sprinting speed) and prevents the Mage from being staggered or knocked down.
- Additionally, the Shield continuously deals AoE Electro DMG to surrounding targets.
- The Shield depletes gradually over ~12 seconds, but can be depleted faster with elemental reactions.
- The Shield starts with 8 Electro gauge units, but will usually deplete after 5 to 6 units of reactions due to the decay over time.
- Afterwards, the ability needs to recharge over another 40 seconds. The charge rate of this ability is affected by energy charge rate modifiers such as the buff from Electro Elemental Nodes.
- One can use Vacuum Fields to pull the mages or Freeze them to prevent them from teleporting everywhere.
- Electro Cicin Mages can teleport to dodge player's attacks even while staggered.
- Use AoE attacks to deal with the cicins and mage simultaneously.
- Use Pyro and Cryo to destroy their Electro shield. See Shields/Shield Gauge Data for more info. Alternatively, one can wait for the shield to decay automatically.
- Like most human enemies, Electro Cicin Mages have a vulnerability to Physical DMG, so dealing Physical DMG will be especially effective.
- Superconduct can further lower Physical RES, but it may hit diminishing returns since mages have lower Physical RES to begin with.
- Electro is not recommended as the mages have increased Electro RES.
- Note that ranged autoattacks may lock on to cicins instead of the mage, so using AoE attacks or closing the distance with melee characters may make it easier to hit the mage.
- Use the environment to your advantage: Electro Cicin Mages that spawn near bodies of water will drown to death if they are knocked into deep water.
Fatui Cicin Mages locations can mostly be pinpointed on the map by using the Adventurer Handbook.
|Fatui Electro Cicin Mage|
|Spotting the Traveler||There you are eavesdropper.|
|Are you here to play with me?|
|Summoning Cicins||The more the merrier!|
|Ah ha ha! Let me amuse myself a little.|
|Idle||Boring... So very boring... Eh he he hm hm hm!|
|Ha ha ha ha!|
|Uhhh.... Who can I find to amuse me?|
|Activating Shield||You really know how to get me going! Ha ha ha ha!|
|Oh! Now you got me worked up!|
|Defeated||Look at me... just... once more...|
|The Cicins shine no longer...|
|Fatui Electro Cicin Mage|
|Spotting the Traveler||发现你了，偷窥者。|
- An old design for Electro Cicin Mages can be seen in the English version of Character Demo - "Venti: A Bard's Business". At some point, the Chinese version of the demo was updated to use their current design.