Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Lv.1+ Recruit's Insignia
Lv.40+ Sergeant's Insignia
Lv.60+ Lieutenant's Insignia
Lv.1+ Mist Grass Pollen
Lv.40+ Mist Grass
Lv.60+ Mist Grass Wick
3★ Set Traveling Doctor
3-4★ Set Berserker
3-4★ Set Instructor
3-4★ Set The Exile
Abilities and Attacks
(Attack names are not official.)
- Summons Electro Cicin: Summons three Electro Cicins. (Summoned Cicins will despawn when the Electro Cicin Mage is defeated. The mage can have up to three Cicins summoned at a time; any more will fail to summon. The mage will not attempt to use this ability with 3 Cicins already summoned.)
- Cicin Charge: Teleports summoned Cicins into a line in front of the mage and commands them to charge consecutively at the target in balls of Electro. After charging, Cicins become immobilized briefly.
- Blink: Travels through the air to a nearby point as an electric current. (The mage can use this ability immediately after recovering poise, allowing her to blink out of a stagger or knockback animation.)
- Blink (approaching): Consecutively blinks up to three times towards the target. (The mage will only use this ability if far from the target. This is considered a different ability than the regular Blink, so the mage can use them in succession.)
- Thunderbolt: Summons a falling bolt of Electro energy to strike their foe; leaves behind a static charge that deals damage over time to targets within. (Certain mages (but not all) in domains are able to consecutively summon 3, 4, or 6 thunderbolts instead of just 1, but it's not clear how they choose the number to summon.)
- Supercharged Shield: After ~40 seconds, absorbs all summoned Cicins, conjures an Electro shield, and then begins flying towards the player. The shield grants immunity to damage and increased movement speed (faster than a player's base running speed, but slower than base sprinting speed) and prevents the mage from being staggered or knocked down. Additionally, the shield continuously deals AoE Electro damage to surrounding targets. The shield depletes gradually over ~12 seconds, but can be depleted faster with elemental reactions. The shield starts with 8 Electro gauge units, but will usually deplete after 5 to 6 units of reactions due to the decay over time. Afterwards, the ability needs to recharge over another 40 seconds. The charge rate of this ability is affected by energy charge rate modifiers such as the buff from Electro Elemental Nodes.
- Like most human enemies, Electro Cicin Mages have a vulnerability to physical damage and will take 20% more damage from these sources. Fast, hard hitting melee attackers, like Sword and Claymore characters will be rather effective against these Mages, as they can allow you to stun-lock her and knock the mage around.
- This also means that Superconduct greatly softens their physical resistance.
- Ranged attackers will often lock on to the Cicins she summons and waste time attacking them. To avoid this, it's usually best to close the distance before attempting to target the mage or to simply attack using a melee character.
- Using primarily Electro elemental damage against Electro Cicin Mages is not recommended since the mages possess a 50% resistance to Electro.
- Electro Cicin Mages deal exclusively Electro damage, so striking one with Electro and then Crystallizing with Geo will allow you to tank a few of their attacks.
- Use the environment to your advantage: Electro Cicin Mages that spawn near bodies of water will drown to death if they are knocked into deep water.
Fatui Cicin Mages locations can mostly be pinpointed on the map by using the Adventurer Handbook.
|Spotting the Traveler||There you are eavesdropper.|
|Are you here to play with me?|
|Summoning Cicins||The more the merrier!|
|Ah ha ha! Let me amuse myself a little.|
|Idle||Boring... So very boring... Eh he he hm hm hm!|
|Ha ha ha ha!|
|Uhhh.... Who can I find to amuse me?|
|Activating Shield||You really know how to get me going! Ha ha ha ha!|
|Oh! Now you got me worked up!|
|Defeated||Look at me... just... once more...|
|The Cicins shine no longer...|
- An old design for Electro Cicin Mages can be seen in the English version of Character Demo - "Venti: A Bard's Business". At some point, the Chinese version of the demo was updated to use their current design.
Released in Version 1.0