The ATK increase is given by:
That is, characters standing within the field can have this amount added to their total ATK. For example, at talent level 10, the bonus ratio is 101% so Bennett's buff will basically add his entire Base ATK to the ATK of characters within the field. Other talent levels will add different portions of Bennett's Base ATK as a bonus (at talent level 1, it will be 56% of Bennett's Base ATK).
- The ATK bonus lingers for a while even when switching out (as indicated by the Pyro status on the off-field character).
- The ATK bonus is only based on Bennett's Base ATK (character ATK + weapon ATK), the white portion of the ATK breakdown on the character Attributes screen). It excludes other sources of ATK such as flat ATK/%ATK from artifacts. This ATK bonus is also unaffected by any other modifiers on the active character.
- When a character is in the skill's AoE:
- If the character's HP is less than or equal to 70%, they will be continuously healed until their HP is greater than 70%, at which point the healing stops.
- If the character's HP is less than or equal to 70%, the ATK bonus won't be applied. However, since the HP is regenerated at a fast rate, it will eventually be greater than 70%, at which point the ATK bonus will kick in.
- This HP restriction for ATK bonus is removed with Bennett's first constellation
- With Bennett's Passive Talent 2 Fearnaught, when inside Fantastic Voyage's circle, Passion Overload's CD is decreased by 50% and Bennett cannot be launched by this skill's explosion.
- With Bennett's 1st constellation, Grand Expectation, this skill's ATK increase no longer has a HP restriction, and it gains an additional 20% of Bennett's Base ATK.
- With Bennett's 5th constellation, True Explorer, this skill's level is increased by 3.
- With Bennett's 6th constellation, Fire Ventures with Me, Sword, Claymore, or Polearm-wielding characters inside this skill's radius gain a 15% Pyro DMG Bonus and their weapons are infused with Pyro.
- In Co-Op Mode only the first instance of Fantastic Voyage will apply its buff and attacks.
|Continuous Regeneration Per Sec||6% Max HP|
|6.45% Max HP|
|6.9% Max HP|
|7.5% Max HP|
|7.95% Max HP|
|8.4% Max HP|
|9% Max HP|
|9.6% Max HP|
|10.2% Max HP|
|10.8% Max HP|
|11.4% Max HP|
|12% Max HP|
|12.75% Max HP|
|13.50% Max HP|
|ATK Bonus Ratio||56||60.2||64.4||70||74.2||78.4||84||89.6||95.2||100.8||106.4||112||119||126|
|Talent Level-Up Materials|
|1 → 2||2✦||
|2 → 3||3✦||
|3 → 4||
|4 → 5||4✦||
|5 → 6||
|6 → 7||5✦||
|7 → 8||
|8 → 9||6✦||
|9 → 10||
Total Cost (1→10)
- Using this skill near most NPCs will cause them to clap.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Aventura maravillosa||Wonderful Adventure|
|French||Merveilleux voyage||Wonderful Journey|
|Vietnamese||Hành Trình Kỳ Diệu|
|German||Fantastische Reise||Fantastic Voyage|
|Portuguese||Viagem Fantástica||Fantastic Voyage|