Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Eula has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Amidst Poetic Pondering|
|Amidst Whispering Winds|
- "Family responsibilities..."
- "I'll remember this..."
- "My bone whistle..."
- "The Reconnaissance Company..."
- "Time to move."
When the player is nearby:
- "Oh, it's you?"
- "What is it?"
- Eula: Oh, (Traveler), it's you? What is it?
- How do you like it here?
- Eula: Huh, what kind of question is that?
- Eula: I'm certainly not someone who's good at handing out compliments.
- I just want to know your feelings.
- Eula: ...Pointless. You think I'm some kind of tender soul?
- Eula: Neither good nor bad. There you go.
- Is that so~?
- You clearly had a gentle expression before...
- Eula: Hey, have you been watching me while I'm not looking?
- Eula: (Darn it... How did I not notice?)
- Eula: Anyway... Vengeance will be mine.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Eula: Didn't think you were the type to get bored... Sure, speak.
- Anything happen recently that makes you want to seek vengeance?
- Eula: Hmm... Let me think.
- Eula: Not long ago, I took on an assignment to clear out some nearby Treasure Hoarders.
- Eula: On my way back, I rescued a Springvale hunter who was being attacked by a monster.
- Eula: ... I didn't expect him to send meat and wine the next day.
- Eula: Daring to send things despite knowing that I'm the heir to the sinners of Mondstadt... I'll remember this insult.
- An insult worth remembering.
- Eula: Not just that.
- Eula: The meat was so good that I ate too much and got a stomach ache, so I couldn't properly enjoy the wine...
- This deserves some more vengeance.
- Eula: Haha, we're of the same mind.
- You weren't injured, were you?
- Eula: Ha, a small fry like that monster can't hurt me.
- Eula: However, the meat was so good that I ate too much and got a stomach ache, so I couldn't properly enjoy the wine...
- It was that delicious? I want some too...
- Eula: Hahaha, best not. If you really want... I'll make a Stormcrest Pie for you.
- Eula: ...
- Eula: Just this simple chat with you has made me feel a lot better...
- Eula: Ahem... Thanks.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Eula: That I'd like to do? Why are you asking?
- Because I want to accompany you.
- Eula: ...
- Eula: What a weird statement.
- Eula: If that's the case, then let me teach you how to dance. Specifically, the "Dance of Sacrifice."
- Eula: I told you, I've incorporated dance into my sword play. If you want to learn my sword techniques, you'll need to learn to dance first.
- Eula: Actually, dance is also my favorite artistic pastime...
- Eula: It's time for you to learn.
- Is there a duet?
- Eula: Practice your basic dance steps first, then we'll talk.
- Eula: Such avarice. I ought to reserve the darkest and most grievous of vengeance for you...
- If I step on your feet...
- Eula: Then I ought to reserve the darkest and most grievous of vengeance for you...
- Eula: But thinking about it... Since we're already this far, then I'll turn a blind eye to any new grievance.
- Eula: After all, my vengeance for you runs deep... It has long been inextricable.
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Eula.
- Eula: Ah... Morning.
- Eula: Remember, I have yet to enact vengeance upon you... You better return in one piece, (Traveler).
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Eula.
- Eula: Good night, (Traveler).
- Eula: Someone as purehearted as you probably sleeps better than anyone else...
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Amidst Poetic Pondering
- Eula: This study... it brings back some memories.
- Eula: As a child, I tried all sorts of ways to avoid books that taught aristocratic etiquette, but to no avail — I had no choice but to memorize them all.
- Eula: Forget it, it's all in the past now. I shouldn't get myself down, I must look ahead to my new life.
Amidst Whispering Winds
- Eula: It's completely furnished, is well-placed, enjoys good lighting... Yes, this bedroom will do just fine.
- Eula: Some members of the aristocracy hanker after decorations of luxury and beauty, but arrange the room in an absolutely horrific manner... I detest such aristocratic customs.
- Eula: But this place... now this is a place one can really relax.