New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Alrani
- Defeat all the hilichurls
- Speak to Alrani
- Use Elemental Sight to find the slimes
- Defeat all the slimes
- Speak to Alrani
- Alrani: Ugh. How am I supposed to write my thesis like this? What should I do...
- Are you okay?
- Alrani: I— What? Oh! It's you! Do you still remember me?
- Alrani: I was that, uh, person you found in a Treasure Hoarder cage down in Lingju Pass. Heh, in any case, thank you for saving me.
- What brings you here?
- Alrani: Well, uh, after being rescued by you, I went to look for Soraya at Wangshu Inn. By a stroke of luck, I was able to find her.
- Alrani: Soraya's a really good person — not only did she treat me to a meal, but she also helped re-organize my notes.
- Alrani: But... she told me afterward that the topic that I'd chosen has already been the subject of many prior theses at the Academia.
- Alrani: Unless I were to write an exceptional thesis, there's no way that I'll pass... She advised me to change angles — for example, I could write about something related to the elements.
- Alrani: But since I don't have a Vision and can't use the elements, I have no idea where to begin...
- Alrani: So there was nothing for it but to come to the city to try my luck and see if I could find any material here.
- Alrani: Wait... When you saved me back then, you fought in a very unique manner...
- Alrani: Do you have a Vision, by any chance?
- No, I don't.
- Alrani: Huh? You can fight in that manner without possessing a Vision? How can that be?
- Alrani: No, never mind. It's a very long story, no doubt... Either way, I have something to ask of you.
- Alrani: Could you demonstrate your manner of fighting to me? Perhaps I might discern something that can be used to refine my thesis...
- Alrani: Please help me out! If I don't finish this thesis, I'll be dead meat when I return to the Academia...
- Alright, sure...
- Alrani: Thank you so much! Let's go outside, then.
- Is the Academia that scary a place?
- Alrani: Oh, it's a very, very frightening place. I wake up sobbing every time I dream of it.
- Alrani: I'd rather stay in that Treasure Hoarder cage than have to do another draft or thesis defense.
- Alrani: Alright, that's enough about the Academia...
- Alrani: I recall noticing a group of hilichurls around these parts. Show me your fighting style, using them as your target!
- (After defeating the hilichurls)
- Alrani: Wow... Your fighting style really is quite unique.
- Alrani: By the way, I've also heard that Vision wielders can sense the presence of elements. I believe it's known as Elemental Sight...
- Alrani: Though you don't have a Vision, I've seen you manipulate elemental energy — so you should have this ability, right?
- Alrani: I happened upon a few slimes nearby, so could you demonstrate Elemental Sight? You can use it to find those slimes.
- (After using Elemental Sight)
- Alrani: Huh, you've used Elemental Sight already?
- Alrani: Are there elemental traces nearby? Strange... I don't sense anything.
- (After defeating the slimes)
- Alrani: Haha, from the perspective of someone without a Vision like myself, I didn't notice your use of Elemental Sight at all...
- Alrani: I suppose that might be something that only other Vision wielders can sense.
- Alrani: Still, thanks for demonstrating so many things to me.
- Alrani: *sigh* How I wish I had a Vision... Having an Electro Vision would be the best. Not only would it look cool, I could defend myself, too.
- Alrani: Hmm, no — Electro Vision would probably be the least attainable of all...
- I'm sure you can get one if you work hard.
- Alrani: No, it won't happen, no matter how hard I work—
- Alrani: Wait. Don't you know? It seems that nobody has obtained an Electro Vision for a whole year now.
- Alrani: I've heard that the Academia has been researching this matter for a while now, and they have concluded that the lack of Electro Visions granted to mortals is the will of the Electro Archon.
- Alrani: I've also heard it said that Inazuma's Electro Archon has proclaimed a "Vision Hunt Decree," which has aimed to confiscate the majority of all Visions from Vision wielders throughout Inazuma.
- Alrani: Those who disobey and withhold their Visions will be punished severely...
- Alrani: I once wanted to travel to Inazuma to write a thesis regarding this decree, but it really does seem dangerous over there...
- You'll be fine. You don't have a Vision.
- Alrani: H-Hey, don't say that! Just think about it, if people with Visions are already suffering, don't you think that those who go without would be even worse off?
- Alrani: I suppose I should just stay here in Liyue and finish my thesis in peace, then report back to the Academia in Sumeru with my findings as soon as possible. If I delay any longer, I won't hear the end of it...
- Alrani: Ah, right, I still have to thank you for showing me so many things. Take these as tokens of my appreciation.
- Alrani: I'll finish my thesis this time for sure!
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||La investigación interminable|
|French||Recherches sans fin|
|Vietnamese||Nghiên cứu không ngừng nghỉ|
|Indonesian||Penelitian Tiada Akhir|
|Portuguese||Pesquisa Sem Fim|
Released in Version 1.1