Electro Whopperflowers are Common Enemies in the Mystical Beasts family. They might ambush players walking too close to inactive Thunder Sakura Boughs, and activate them when defeated. They may spawn if their mimic plants are picked.
The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains (such as the Spiral Abyss). The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
All attacks inflict Electro.
- Burrow: The Whopperflower sinks into the ground and emerges nearby.
- Melee AoE: With a player in melee range of the Whopperflower, it may do a short animation spinning its leaves and doing an AoE capable of hitting a maximum of three times.
- Ranged Attack: The Whopperflower lobs out 3 Electro orbs next to it that stay on the ground for a few seconds dealing Electro damage.
- Charged Attack: The Whopperflower will close its leaves, consuming one of the "crystals" orbiting around it. When a "crystal" is finished, it will create a Electro shield, giving it a few seconds to charge up its attack, the charging time seems to be shorter than the charge time for other Whopperflowers. If allowed to fully charge, it will bend over, point its top at the player, and charge up a laser blast dealing Electro damage and knockback, sending out a line of electricity on the ground in front of where the laser hit; however, the shield can be broken to prevent its attack and stunning it for a few seconds.
- Recharge: Once all three "crystals" are consumed, the Whopperflower will plunge into the ground and restore all three creating a visual AoE but will not do any damage.
- Their shields can be destroyed by any form of damage, but Hydro, Cryo and Pyro can destroy their shields the quickest through the Electro-Charged, Superconduct and Overloaded reactions respectively. They are not immune to any form of damage when they do not have their shields.
- Most of their attacks deal Electro damage and will react with the active character/s if they are affected with Hydro, Cryo or Pyro. Electro-Charged will deal continuous damage; Superconduct and Overloaded will deal an instance of damage.