Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Forging for 30 seconds
- Each compass can only be used in the regions they were designed for.
- Occasionally, it can find chests located in neighboring regions if the player is still in the region when the Compass is used but the closest detectable chest is in another region.
- Treasure Compasses cannot be used in climate-affected regions like Dragonspine.
- If there are no chests in the vicinity, the gadget will enter cooldown for 5 seconds after use. If a chest is found, the gadget will enter cooldown for 30 seconds after use.
- This Gadget cannot be used during combat, while gliding or climbing, while using an alternate sprint (such as Mona's Illusory Torrent), or in domains.
- This Gadget cannot track chests that spawn from:
- This Gadget can track chests that are:
- Hidden behind Rock Piles.
- Encased in stone.
- Wrapped in brambles.
- Buried in the ground.
- The gadget range is not the entire range of the minimap; it is a sphere that has a fixed radius of detection. The radius of detection possibly changes depending on the rarity of the chest.
Released in Version 2.0