It can be found in the south of Cape Oath, Mondstadt. It takes the appearance of a large cube with a glowing core at its center and cannot take damage when its shell is intact, only when the core is exposed by itself.
When defeated, the player must consume 40 Original Resin to claim its drops, which consists of Artifacts and Character Ascension Material for Characters using the Electro element. It takes 3 minutes for the Electro Hypostasis to respawn.
Code Name: Aleph. A high-purity Electro entity.
Elemental hypostases are the highest forms of elemental structures, usually formed either at a location bursting with elemental energy or at a clogged ley line.
Elemental hypostases have developed defensive mechanisms based on their elemental attributes.in-game description from the Adventurer Handbook
You will always gain 200 Adventure EXP regardless of your World Level.
2★ Set WL0-2 Traveling Doctor
3★ Set Traveling Doctor
3★ Set Instructor
3★ Set The Exile
3★ Set Prayers for Wisdom
4★ Set WL2+ Instructor
4★ Set WL2+ The Exile
4★ Set WL2+ Prayers for Wisdom
4★ Set WL2+ Gladiator's Finale
4★ Set WL2+ Wanderer's Troupe
|2||41||3,650||30||Previous Rewards +|
|4||62||4,125||35||Previous Rewards +|
|5||72||4,450||40||Previous Rewards +|
5★ Set Gladiator's Finale
5★ Set Wanderer's Troupe
|6||83||4,725||40||Previous Rewards +|
Material drop ranges are primarily sourced from the Genshin Data Gathering team
Abilities and Attacks
For most of the attacks below, the core will be exposed for a few seconds after the boss uses the attack. Use this opportunity to deal damage to the boss.
- Missiles: Flies into the air and forms a rhombus with its shell pieces, firing two each for a total of four attacks. Move around to dodge (can be dodged without dashing). The core will be exposed during this attack.
- Clap: Quickly flies next to the player and forms a large wall, which folds in a "clapping" motion very quickly, dealing damage in an area in front of the wall. Dash sideways to dodge.
- Rock, Scissors, Paper: Flies next to the player and turns into a giant fist, punching in the player's direction. Then, turns into giant scissors and deals damage in a "cutting" motion. Finally, turns into a giant hand and slaps the ground in front of it. Sometimes only performs 1 or 2 of the attacks, but will always perform them in the given order. Dash or move in a circle behind the boss to dodge.
- Drill: Turns into a giant drill and spins across the arena. Dash to dodge.
- Tremors: Moves to the center of the arena and forms a spinning dome formation with its shell while sending out many small waves of shell pieces. Weave between the waves to dodge.
- Cage: Sends shell pieces into the sky and rains them down in an octagon formation around the player, trapping them, before raining lightning in the cage. The cage can be broken by attacking the pillars with elemental damage. The core will be exposed during this attack. Dash toward the first pillar, and then out of the cage before the complete cage is formed. This attack is usually performed only when the player takes too long to defeat the Electro Hypostasis.
- Rotating Lasers: Forms a ring around its core with its shell pieces and fires lasers out in 4 directions. The ring will then rotate, the lasers moving with it. When the lasers turn off, the shell pieces quickly converge on the core. Sprint in a circle close to the ring to dodge lasers. Alternatively, stand inside the ring to dodge the lasers, but make sure to leave the ring before the pieces converge (indicated by the ground rune disappearing). The core will be exposed during this attack, allowing the player to safely continue damaging the Hypostasis for a duration.
- Rebirth: When HP is low (approx. 5%), teleports to the center of the arena and forms 3 Electro prisms, which can only be damaged by Elemental damage (may only be reaction damage). After 15 seconds, absorbs the prisms and heals for 15%/35%/50% of its HP for 1/2/3 prisms absorbed. If a prism is destroyed, it does not add to the healing and does not respawn next time the Electro Hypostasis uses Rebirth. When the player destroys all three Electro prisms, the Electro Hypostasis dies immediately.
The majority of the Electro Hypostasis' attacks are fairly easy to dodge. Being an elemental being of pure Electro energy, all of its attacks deal Electro damage and it itself is also permanently imbued with Electro. Pyro characters are highly recommended to create Overloaded reactions, which deal extremely high damage to the boss compared to Electro-Charged or Superconduct. Characters who can create Crystallize reactions can also create Electro crystals against the boss which provides even more resistance against the boss' attacks.
The fight itself is fairly simple and the boss can be defeated before it has a chance to use its cage attack. Players who get caught in the attack can either break one of the pillars with reactions or simply use a Geo construct such as Zhongli's Dominus Lapidis or Albedo's Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma to jump out of the cage with ease.
When the boss reaches critical health, it will create three prisms in an attempt to revive itself. These prisms, like the boss itself, are highly susceptible to Pyro attacks (4 of 7 units of shields). A Pyro bow or catalyst user can easily destroy all three prisms with charged/auto-attacks respectively before the boss can revive. Cryo (3 of 7 units) and Anemo/Geo (1 of 7 units) can be alternative source of damage if Pyro isn't available if you are quick enough.
- Each of the Hypostases is named after one of the first four letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, with Aleph being named after the first.
- The Pure variant of the Electro Hypostasis makes an appearance in Kannazuka, Inazuma during Sakura Arborism.