Having two Electro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- High Voltage: Affected by Hydro for 40% less time. Superconduct, Overloaded, and Electro-Charged have a 100% chance to generate an Electro Elemental Particle (CD: 5s).
Electro has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Overloaded: Deals AoE Pyro DMG and causes an explosion.
- Electro-Charged: Deals Electro DMG over time and interrupts any action. If there are nearby Wet targets, they also get the Electro-Charged elemental reaction. Electro-Charged deals 2 instances of damage.
- Superconduct: Deals AoE Cryo DMG and reduces the target's Physical DMG Resistance by -40%. The number of targets hit by Superconduct will affect how much damage it does. If it hits a single enemy, it will only hit once. If the AoE of Superconduct hits 5 enemies, it will strike those 5 enemies 5 times each.
- Swirl: Infuses and deals Electro damage while spreading the effect to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates an Electro shield.
Electro on its own does not have any special effect, but it will allow Electro Elemental Reactions to occur. Certain mechanics in Inazuma, such as the Lightning Strike Probe, will respond to characters or monsters affected by Electro.
Any source of Electro DMG, including Electro Crystals, will apply the Electro status. Getting struck by lightning or entering a body of water struck by lightning during a thunderstorm will also apply Electro.
Electro Status to Self
|Nothing to worry about. Should anyone raise a hand against her or her men, she will avenge it ten-fold with sword and thunder.
Press: Accumulating the power of lightning, Beidou swings her blade forward fiercely, dealing Electro DMG.
Lightning Fang Lightning Fang
|Summons the Wolf Within which deals Electro DMG to all nearby opponents. This clears all of Razor's Electro Sigils, which will be converted into elemental energy for him.
The Wolf Within will fight alongside Razor for the skill's duration.
The Wolf Within:
These effects end when Razor leaves the battlefield.
8 Characters match the category selection:
1 Characters match the category selection:
No Characters match the category selection.
Some Enemies are capable of generating an Electro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Electro Constructs:
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Electro objects:
- Electro Crystal (deals Electro DMG to the active character)
- Electro Current Puzzle
- Electro Rock Piles
- Electro Lanterns (applies Electro to the active character)
Electro Damage Bonus
- The symbol on Electro Visions is likely based on Mitsudomoe, a symbol often found in traditional Japanese heraldry.