Electro is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Electro characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- High Voltage: Affected by Hydro for 40% less time. Superconduct, Overloaded, and Electro-Charged have a 100% chance to generate an Electro Elemental Particle (CD: 5s).
Electro has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Overloaded: Deals AoE Pyro DMG and causes an explosion.
- Electro-Charged: Deals Electro DMG over time and interrupts any action. If there are nearby Wet targets, they also get the Electro-Charged elemental reaction. Electro-Charged deals 2 instances of damage.
- Superconduct: Deals AoE Cryo DMG and reduces the target's Physical DMG Resistance by -40%. The number of targets hit by Superconduct will affect how much damage it does. If it hits a single enemy, it will only hit once. If the AoE of Superconduct hits 5 enemies, it will strike those 5 enemies 5 times each.
- Swirl: Infuses and deals Electro damage while spreading the effect to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates an Electro shield.
Electro causes character movement and attacks to stop momentarily. During the moment when the character incurs Electro, the character will be interrupted and temporarily unable to move or use any Combat Talents.
5 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating an Electro shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Electro Constructs:
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Electro objects:
- The symbol on Electro Visions is likely based on Mitsudomoe, a symbol often found in traditional Japanese heraldry.