Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- After completing this quest, the Wonders of the World achievement "Of the Land Amidst Monoliths" will be granted.
- (Talking to Childe)
Childe: You've finally returned. How was your journey to Jueyun Karst?
- (Fastforward the Traveler's explanation)
- Childe: ...I see.
- (If the Traveler met with all the Adepti)
- Childe: Moon Carver, Mountain Shaper, Cloud Retainer, Conqueror of Demons...
- Childe: Some of these names have never come up in the intel the Fatui gets hold of.
- Childe: As a returning gift, I too have information for you.
- (If the Traveler met with Xiao but not some of the other Adepti)
- Childe: Oh, you didn't get to see all the adepti yourself? Oh as they say, it's up to fate, no?
- Childe: Not a worry. If you have the free time, there's no harming giving in a go again.
- Childe: Besides, the information on the conqueror of demons is already very valuable. As a returning gift, I too have information for you.
- Childe: Regarding the archon's passing... The Liyue Qixing's response really has given me food for thought...
- Childe: They've announced that, as the true killer has not yet been found, they are not allowing anyone to pay their respects to the Exuvia.
- Childe: They've even gone so far as to try and cut off information... But with the Rite of Descension and all, even the Qixing isn't able to keep a lid on things.
- Paimon: Exuvia?
- Childe: It's common knowledge in Liyue that Rex Lapis is also an adeptus.
- Childe: The Geo Archon is also the God of Contracts, and is also known as the Exuvia, Prime of the Adepti.
- Childe: The mighty and illuminated adepti of today all signed contracts to protect Liyue back then.
- Paimon: Guess that explains why they're all so focused on Liyue's well-being.
- Childe: Naturally. They both have the responsibility and the aptitude for the job.
- Childe: If the ruling Qixing became unable to perform their duty properly, the adepti have the right to take corrective action.
- Childe: The Geo Archon's spirit has risen, so why would the Qixing hide his vessel!? Truly suspicious.
- This makes things difficult for me too.
- I agree, something is definitely not right.
- Paimon: Oh! Right! He's the whole reason we came here!
- Paimon: If the Liyue Qixing has locked up Exuvia and won't let anyone near...
- Paimon: Then (Traveler's) quest to find The Seven is already over!
- Childe: Oh? You're trying to find The Seven? And just why might that be, pray tell?
- Nothing to do with you.
- No comment.
- Childe: Heh... nice answer.
- Childe: A knight that gets duped by the Fatui would really be no knight at all now, would they?
- Childe: But, I can help you with that too you know.
- Paimon: Hmm? Really?
- Childe: Give me some time.
- Childe: Time... to find someone.
- Childe: Someone who can help you break through this stalemate.
- Childe: Truly fascinating. The harder they try to silence the situation, the greater the chaos that erupts...
- Childe: If you want to be around to see it all come crashing down, best you stay alive until we next meet, yes?
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Dust to Dust||—|
|Return to Dust|
Chiri ni Kaeru
|Returning to Dust|
|Return to Mundane World|
|Spanish||Polvo eres y en polvo te convertirás||Dust You Are and Dust You Will Become|
|French||Tu retourneras à la poussière||To Dust You Will Return|
|Russian||Прах к праху|
Prakh k prakhu
|Dust to Dust|
Klap su Daen Manut
|Return to Human Land|
|Vietnamese||Quay Lại Trần Thế|
|German||Staub zu Staub||Dust to Dust|
|Indonesian||Kembali Menjadi Debu||Back to Dust|
|Portuguese||Retornando aos Reinos Mortais||Returning to the Mortal Realms|
Released in Version 1.0