The Land of Hidden Jade. But the war of ages past is long over, and the mounds of glittering jade have long been destroyed. Now, only the whisper of flowing water remains.Dunyu Ruins
Every corner of Dunyu Ruins is filled with ancient vestiges, suspended in time inside the dead lake.
Without a doubt, there is still a large amount of treasure of unknown origin yet to be discovered.Expedition description
Dunyu Ruins Puzzle
Solving the puzzle grants access to the Geoculus and one Nameless Treasure.
- Find the locked Geo totem in the main ruins, located northeast of the nearest Statue of the Seven.
- Light 4 torches using Pyro attacks. Two of the torches are located one level below the Geo totem.
- Activate the Geo totem with a Geo attack. This will drain the lake to reveal the Geoculus, which is protected by a barrier. You must guide 3 Seelies to their courts to remove the barrier.
- The 1st Seelie is located near the Geo totem.
- The 2nd Seelie is near a Ruin Guard, located up the stairs to the east of the Geoculus. The Ruin Guard will activate when you come close.
- The 3rd Seelie is locked in a building located up the stairs to the west of the Geoculus.
- Start the challenge outside the building and defeat all the Hydro Slimes within 1 minute. This yields an Exquisite Chest.
- Go through the unlocked gate to find the 3rd Seelie, which will go up through a hole in the ceiling. Climb up from the outside through the window. You can also use Venti's skill or Wind Catcher to glide up through the hole. There is a Luxurious Chest here.
- After the barrier is removed, you can glide down to get the Geoculus. The Luxurious Chest beneath it contains a Nameless Treasure (quest item).
Ruins Investigation Log
- Ruins Investigation Log: "Things went totally pear shaped at Lingju Pass. This time, I've decided to set up camp within sight of a Statue of the Seven, maybe it'll bring me good luck."
- Ruins Investigation Log: "Research suggests that these ruins are connected to adepti who fought and died in an ancient war. I think the line went something like this: 'Hidden within the rocks, concealed beneath the waters.'"
- Ruins Investigation Log: "So you can bet there's gotta be a ton of treasure in these ruins. What else would they be hiding in the rocks and concealing in the waters?"
- Ruins Investigation Log: "Whenever I'm out investigating, I always get this feeling like somebody's watching me. And at night, I hear these faint, mournful groans... Ah, it's probably just the north wind making creepy noises as it blows past Nantianmen."
- Ruins Investigation Log: "Come on Liuliu, pull yourself together. You're a Treasure Hoarder! You can't let every little thing like this get under your skin."
- Notice: "No Treasure Hoarders nearby, don't take caution to protect yourself and your belongings."
- Paimon: Huh? Seems like some of the words were changed by someone.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Fleeing Jade Mausoleum[• 1]|
Ton'gyoku no Oka
|Sino-Korean reading of Chinese name|
|Spanish||Ruinas de Dunyu||Ruins of Dunyu|
|French||Ruines de Dunyu||Ruins of Dunyu|
|Vietnamese||Sino-Vietnamese reading of Chinese name|
|Portuguese||Ruínas de Dunyu||Ruins of Dunyu|
- ZH: According to the Records of Jueyun: Hidden Jade, Dunyu (Chinese: 遁玉 Dùnyù, "fleeing jade") comes from "the land to which beauteous jade flees" (Chinese: 美玉遁逃之处 měiyù dùntáo zhī chù, "the place that the beautiful jade flees").