Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Chase Kujou Sara to Tenshukaku
- Story Domain: Duel to the Fiery Death
- Talk to Signora
- Defeat Signora in a duel before the throne
- Leave Tenshukaku
- The player will not be able to continue the quest if Asakura is involved in another, like the Commission An Art to Be Honed.
- Completing this quest will grant the Wonders of the World achievement "Duel Before the Throne."
- After completing this quest, the Trounce Domain Narukami Island: Tenshukaku will be unlocked.
Certain NPCs during this quest have special idle quotes while following Kujou Sara to Tenshukaku. Most are unnamed fallen soldiers.
- Yata Kouki: "Ma'am!"
- "Oh no..."
- Asakura: "Madam Kujou Sara, she..." (no audio)
- "We can't stop her..." (no audio)
- "What's going on..."
- "*pained grunt*"
- Takeshi: "What is going on..." (no audio)
- (Upon approaching Signora within Tenshukaku)
- Signora: The way people charge in here as they please, so uncivilized...
- Signora: If I didn't know this was Tenshukaku, I might have mistaken it for some kind of street market.
- Signora: Have you learned your lesson now?
- Paimon: Oh no, what has she done to Kujou Sara...
- Inazumans for their crimes is mine alone. Not yours, Signora. Raiden Shogun: The right to punish
- Signora: ...Then I apologize, Almighty Shogun.
- Signora: I know, I know, you can't get me out of your mind. But you really don't need to call my name all the time.
- Signora: Don't go thinking I'm surprised to see you here. I'm well aware that you hate me, with the way you follow me around like a dark shadow.
- You're secretly distributing Delusions...
- You're trying to seize control of Inazuma...
- Signora: Ah, so you came to expose my crimes in front of the Shogun?
- Snezhnayan diplomat. I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. Signora: Hehehe... I'm just a
- Paimon: She doesn't take us seriously at all...
- For all who have lost their Visions...
- For all who have been harmed by Delusions...
- Signora: Stop talking about people and things that I care nothing about.
- Signora: They were nobodies to begin with, and their names will be forgotten. But now, at least, they get to be building blocks in the grand revolution to realize eternity...
- Signora: Is that not the greatest honor they could hope for in their tiny little lives?
- Signora: Almighty Shogun... do correct me if I'm wrong?
- Raiden Shogun: ...
- For Venti's Gnosis...
- And for the people of Liyue you imperiled...
- Signora: That's ancient history. You certainly love to hold a grudge.
- Tsaritsa's dream is the noblest and purest thing in all the world. Signora: The
- Signora: These other mundane details you insist on mentioning... They're just necessary sacrifices. That's all.
- It's time for me to put a stop to this.
- Signora: You? Stop me? Hahaha...
- Signora: For what it's worth, I've grown tired of seeing you around as well. But I didn't have you down as someone quite so foolhardy.
- Signora: Before you go saying something you can't take back, remember that you're Inazuma's most wanted criminal... I suggest you consider your circumstances very carefully.
- Signora: Charging into Tenshukaku uninvited and lecturing me in front of the Shogun wasn't the brightest move. Don't you think it's time you stopped digging?
- Signora: I'm not sure you realize quite how much distance there is between us, both in status... and in strength.
- (Traveler): I challenge you...
- (Traveler): ...To a duel before the throne!
- Signora: ...
- Raiden Shogun: Proceed.
- Signora: My, you're full of surprises today... So you've learned to make the law of the land work for you too, hmm?
- Signora: I'll admit that I never expected to be in a situation where the two of us were on equal footing.
- Signora: You are aware... that the loser must die? Are you sure this is what you want?
- Paimon: (Traveler)...
- Signora: Hehehe... then I will deign to share this last dance with you... till death do us part.
- (Battle begins)
- Harbinger power and elegance? Hah... as you wish. Signora: A lesson on
- (When Signora is low on health)
- Signora: Tsk tsk, you've got some nerve laying your hands on me.
- Signora: Harbinger power has become burdensome, I will manifest my destiny anew... Await my emergence and tremble, Traveler. You have reason to be afraid.
- (When Signora's ice cocoon shield is low)
- Signora: The pale flame smolders...
- (Signora emerges from her ice cocoon as the Crimson Witch of Embers with restored health)
- Signora: Pale flame, lay waste to this frozen shell and witness my suffering. In fires of sin and retribution, your soul will be incinerated!
- (When the Crimson Witch of Embers has 2/3 of her health)
- Signora: Immolation... a cherished agony... do you feel it?
- (Battle ends)
- Cutscene's Travel Log summary:
- (Cutscene starts)
- Signora: So strong...
- Signora: But... But how...
- (The Raiden Shogun walks down from the Throne, which puts the Traveler on guard, but she walks past the Traveler and towards Signora)
- Signora: I am a Snezhnayan diplomat
- Signora: You know what happens if you lay a finger on me...
- Signora: I swear, if you strike me, I will make sure...
- Signora: The Fatui will make sure that your precious Inazuma...
- Signora: Stop! I order you!
- Signora: And you!
- Signora: Filthy rats... All of you!!!
- (The Raiden Shogun executes Signora with the Musou no Hitotachi)
- Raiden Shogun: You are the enemy of eternity...
- Raiden Shogun: But as the victor, I acknowledge your honor
- Raiden Shogun: Therefore... I shall allow you to leave Tenshukaku alive
- (Cutscene ends)
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Duel Before the Throne||—|
Yù Qián Juédòu
Yù Qián Juédòu
|A Contest in the Shogun's Presence[• 1]|
|Spanish||Duelo ante el trono||Duel Before the Throne|
|French||Duel devant le trône||Duel Before the Throne|
||Duel Before the Shogun|
|Vietnamese||Ngự Tiền Quyết Đấu|
|German||Duell vor dem Thron||Duel Before the Throne|
|Indonesian||Duel di Istana||Duel in the Palace|
|Portuguese||Combate de Vida e Morte|
- JA: This is an idiomatic expression (yojijukugo) which refers to the "game (contest) held in the presence of a lord (daimyo, shogun)"
Released in Version 2.1