A pair of mysterious puppets lost in the endless process of honing their combat skills finally meet a fearless wanderer in the depths of the world.
Their mechanical bodies and hearts may keep them alive for a thousand years or more, but how many worthy foes can they meet in that time, and how many legendary battles will they fight?
The Dual Maguu Kenki: Lone Gale and Galloping Frost is a special event boss appearing in the event Legend of the Vagabond Sword. While the fight consists of two bosses, a third boss, Maguu Kenki: Mask of Terror sometimes joins their ranks.
- Battlesong: Ingenious Impermanence I
- Battlesong: Ingenious Impermanence II
- Wanderer's Threefold Challenge.
Abilities and Attacks
Lone Gale: Like the Rushing Wind
- Slashes: Slashes at the player twice, dealing Anemo DMG, and sending out a wind blade with each slash that deals Anemo DMG on hit.
- Flowing Water: Slashes twice, sending wind blades towards the player's current location, dealing Anemo DMG.
Galloping Frost: Like the Biting Frost
- Slashes: Slashes at the player three times, dealing Cryo DMG.
- Iai: Shadowrush: Enters Iai stance and rushes toward the player while drawing its sword, dealing Cryo DMG along its path.
- Whirlwind Slash: Enters Iai stance and charges for a while before quickly slashing around itself, then slashes again over a larger AoE, dealing Cryo DMG with each slash.
- Frost Dive: Summons an additional sword, charging up before slamming the ground for a wide AoE, dealing Cryo DMG. Also leaves a large Cryo field that deals Cryo DoT to players inside the radius.
Mask of Terror: Like a Karmaic Terror
- Oushi no Omote (Protective Mask): Summons an oni mask to protect it from ranged attacks if it is not performing one of its other attacks.
- Pushing Mask: Summons a large oni mask in front of it before pushing it forward to deal Anemo DMG.
- Exploding Mask: Summons a large oni mask at the player's position that swirls uncontrollably before exploding, dealing AoE Cryo DMG or AoE Anemo DMG.