Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- During Holding Mode, Zhongli's Interruption Resistance is greatly increased.
- Stele creation and Resonance generate 0.5 elemental particles when hit at least 1 enemy.
- All simultaneous resonance are counted together for the energy generation. If multiple simultaneous resonances hit a single enemy within a very short timespan , it will have a 50% chance to generate 1 elemental particle in total. It has to hit multiple enemies for a chance to generate more elemental particles.
- Multiple nearby Stone Steles will resonate with each other. However, other Geo Constructs can take resonance from multiple nearby Stone Steles.
- The Stone Stele's horizontal resonance range (the radius) with other Geo Constructs is about twice the size of the Stele's AoE Geo DMG pulse range. The resonance range is also slightly less than the range of Albedo's Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma. The vertical resonance range is about 50% of the Stele's height counted from the bottom to the top of the Stele.
- The Stele will scan for new nearby Geo construct just before the resonance tick.
- A maximum of 3 Geo Constructs is allowed on the field between all players. If another player places a Geo construct after the limit has been reached, the oldest Geo construct will be replaced first.
- Geo Constructs created from Wake of Earth do not contribute to this cap.
- Zhongli's first Passive Talent, Resonant Waves, fortifies characters shielded by the Jade Shield whenever it takes damage. Fortified characters gain 5% increased Shield Strength. This effect stacks up to 5 times, and lasts until the Jade Shield disappears.
- Zhongli's second Passive Talent, Dominance of Earth, increases Stone Stele, resonance, and hold DMG by 1.9% of his Max HP.
- Additional effects from Constellations:
- Constellation 1 (Rock, the Backbone of Earth): Increases the number of Zhongli's Stone Steles that can exist simultaneously to 2. If the limit has been reached, using the skill's press effect replaces the older Stone Stele first.
- Constellation 3 (Jade, Shimmering through Darkness): Increases Dominus Lapidis' current level by 3 and raises the talent maximum level to 15.
- Constellation 6 (Chrysos, Bounty of Dominator): When the Jade Shield takes DMG, 40% of that incoming DMG is converted to HP for the current character. A single instance of regeneration cannot exceed 8% of the current character's Max HP.
|Stone Stele DMG%||16.0||17.2||18.4||20.0||21.2||22.4||24.0||25.6||27.2||28.8||30.4||32.0||34.0|
|Additional (Max HP%)||12.8||13.8||14.8||16.0||17.0||17.9||19.2||20.5||21.8||23.0||24.3||25.6||27.2|
|1 → 2||Phase 2||12,500|
|2 → 3||Phase 3||17,500|
|3 → 4||Phase 3||25,000|
|4 → 5||Phase 4||30,000|
|5 → 6||Phase 4||37,500|
|6 → 7||Phase 5||120,000|
|7 → 8||Phase 5||260,000|
|8 → 9||Phase 6||450,000|
|9 → 10||Phase 6||700,000|
Released in Version 1.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.