Der Weisheit Letzter Schluss (Life) is a special food item that the player has a chance to obtain by cooking Satisfying Salad with Mona. The recipe for Satisfying Salad is available from the start of the game.
Der Weisheit Letzter Schluss (Life) increases the party's critical rate by 16% for 300 seconds. Like most foods, this has no effect for other players in Co-Op Mode; this effect only applies to the player's party.
- "Der Weisheit Letzter Schluss" (lit. "the last result of wisdom") is a German idiom originally used in Goethe's Faust and means as much "the be-all and end-all of wisdom."
- The full quote (translated by Bayard Taylor) is "The last result of wisdom stamps it true: he only earns his freedom and existence who daily conquers them anew" (German: "Das ist der Weisheit letzter Schluß: der verdient sich Freiheit wie das Leben, der täglich sie erobern muß"). Therefore the name fits Mona, who currently lives in Mondstadt, the nation of freedom.
- The Chinese name of the dish translates to "Supreme Wisdom (Life)" (Chinese: 至高的智慧（生活）).
- The Mandarin word for "wisdom" (Chinese: 智慧 zhìhuì) can refer to the Sanskrit philosophical term prajñā in Buddhism, but it can be also used as a more casual sense of wisdom as in "wisdom for everyday life" (Chinese: 生活的智慧).
- A single word enclosed by parentheses is an Internet slang in East Asia that is used to add a funny (often sarcastic) sense to the preceding phrase. It is relatively similar to the usage of parentheses in the English meme "(derogatory)" but far more linguistically productive.
- Therefore, the name is intended to be a joke that the supreme enigmatic wisdom of the Great Astrologist is actually cooking on a budget.