Filled with the fragrance of grapes and wine, this is the estate of one of Mondstadt's distinguished houses. It has conquered drinkers the city over with its unmatched wines, and is in some ways the holy land to which all who love the bottle must make pilgrimage.Manor of Daybreak
The Dawn Winery is the chief winery in Mondstadt and specializes in Dandelion Wine. Owned by the Ragnvindr Clan for several generations, its current owner, Diluc, inherited it four years ago after the untimely passing of his father, Crepus.
The estate itself is situated in the south-western reaches of the Mondstadt region, between Springvale and the Stone Gate to Liyue. It is comprised of the central two-story manor atop a small hill around which the vineyard itself is circling in several rows, as well as a handful of small storage sheds and single-story buildings in the vicinity.
The Dawn Winery branches several employees and taverns, including Angel's Share.
|Elzer||Executive Chairman, Mondstadt Wine Guild||Active|
The NPCs located at the Winery.
There are a few interactable signs around the Dawn Winery.
Signboard near Tunner:
- Signboard: "Summer-special grape juice. Two bottles for one Mora."
- Paimon: What a bargain!
- Signboard: "Sold out. Thank you."
- Paimon: Alright then...
Signboard at the back of the Dawn Winery's main building:
- Signboard: "Employee resting area"
- Signboard: "Take a rest. Have some refreshments."
The following soundtracks are played at Dawn Winery.
|Soundtrack No.||Soundtrack Name||Player||Played in|
|The Wind and The Star Traveler|
|2||Dawn Winery Theme||Official Website, Dawn Winery (Day)|
|6||Lone Sojourner||Dawn Winery (Night)|
|City of Winds and Idylls|
|29||Before Dawn, at the Winery||Dawn Winery (Night)|
- The Dawn Winery sign, written in the Teyvat Language, says the following (capitalization added after transcribing):
- "Dawn Winery" in large letters in the middle of the sign
- "Welcome" at the very top of the sign in small letters
- "Whence the flow of dalight [sic] comes" in small letters above "Dawn Winery"
- "Forget not whence thou came" in small letters below "Dawn Winery"
- Something currently unknown in letters that are too tiny to read at the very bottom of the sign