Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
1 Domain matches the category selection:
- Signboard near Tunner:
- Signboard: "Summer-special grape juice. Two bottles for one Mora."
- Paimon: What a bargain!
- Signboard: "Sold out. Thank you."
- Paimon: Alright then...
- Signboard at the back of Dawn Winery manor:
- Signboard: "Employee resting area"
- Signboard: "Take a rest. Have some refreshments."
Points of Interest
|Dawn Winery Manor||Located in the center of Dawn Winery.|
5 Soundtracks play in Dawn Winery:
|No.||Soundtrack Name||Album||Played In|
|29||Before Dawn, at the Winery||City of Winds and Idylls||Dawn Winery (Dawn)|
|28||Dawn Winery Theme||City of Winds and Idylls||Dawn Winery|
|02||Dawn Winery Theme||The Wind and The Star Traveler||Dawn Winery|
|06||Lone Sojourner||The Wind and The Star Traveler||Dawn Winery (Night)|
|22||Mellow Memories||The Shimmering Voyage||Dawn Winery|
- The Dawn Winery sign, written in the Teyvat Language, says the following (capitalization added after transcribing):
- "Dawn Winery" in large letters in the middle of the sign
- "Welcome" at the very top of the sign in small letters
- "Whence the flow of dalight [sic] comes" in small letters above "Dawn Winery"
- "Forget not whence thou came" in small letters below "Dawn Winery"
- Something currently unknown in letters that are too tiny to read at the very bottom of the sign
- Dawn Winery is mentioned in the descriptions of the following Furnishing items:
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Viñedo del Amanecer||Vineyard of the Dawn|
|French||Domaine de l'Aurore||Domain of the Dawn[• 1]|
|German||Weingut Morgenröte||Winery Dawn|
|Portuguese||Adega do Alvorecer||Wine Cellar of the Dawn|
- FR: "Domain" refers to a domaine viticole lit. "viticulture domain", the French word for "winery."
Released in Version 1.0