Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Go to Dawn Winery
- Talk to the group
- Use Dvalin's Tear on the Holy Lyre
- (At Dawn Winery)
- Paimon: Woohoo!
- Paimon: Dvalin Protection Squad! Assemble!
- Venti: Let's put our crystals together.
- Venti: Oh...
- Venti: The color of these crystals looks... muddy.
- Venti: Dvalin... You're going through so much pain...
- Venti: ...Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, (Traveler).
- Jean: It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until you've seen it with your own eyes.
- Diluc: Interesting. It's like filtering wine. The process is... refreshing.
- Venti: I think we should have enough tears now. So next we...
- Venti: Use the crystal on the Holy Lyre like last time.
- Let me give it a try...
- (After using Dvalin's Tear on the Holy Lyre)
- Paimon: It worked!
- Jean: It seems completely different from before.
- Venti: The lyre's Anemo power seems fully restored. We should be able to use it now.
- Venti: It's all thanks to you, (Traveler).
- Jean: Now, where should we summon Stormterror?
- Jean: It must be away from the city, else there will be casualties should we fail.
- Jean: Perhaps here at the winery...
- Diluc: If the winery was destroyed, it's not something I couldn't eventually fix, but... I'd still rather not go through the hassle.
- Jean: ...
- Venti: The wind that blows at sea or in high places should be able to carry a bard's words far away.
- Venti: It's never going to work if the air is too dry or suffocating.
- Paimon: Paimon understands. Sea or high places, right?
- Paimon: Then the best location to play the lyre would be...
- A cliff?
- Near the sea?
- In the sky? You could play the lyre as you're gliding through the air...
- Jean: Even Amber would never think of doing such a thing...
- Diluc: If you go east from Starfell Lake, there are mountains south of the beach.
- Paimon: ...Oh! You mean that beach you were snoring away on, and Paimon had to wake you?
- Starsnatch Cliff. Diluc: If you head to where the cliff juts out — that place is known as
- Diluc: What do you think, bard? Meets the requirements, no?
- Venti: Lemme think... Starsnatch Cliff...
- Venti: ...Alright, let's do it there.
- Jean: Very well. Then let's meet at Starsnatch Cliff when we are ready.
- Jean: Please don't be late.
- Paimon: Hee-hee! Yes, Ma'am!
- Jean: Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to...
- (Talk to Diluc)
- Diluc: Although we may be able to negotiate with Stormterror, we'll most likely have to fight. Please be ready for it.
- Tell me about Angel's Share.
- Diluc: Some of Dawn Winery's wine is sold at Angel's Share, a local tavern.
- Diluc: I work the bar there sometimes. If you ever need to talk to me, feel free to find me there.
- Diluc: Otherwise, you might need to make an appointment with my butler.
- Why are you helping us?
- Diluc: I mostly decided to do it on a whim. Though I must say, that bard is quite intriguing.
- Diluc: Besides, it's bad for my business if we keep letting Stormterror do whatever it pleases.
- Diluc: Let me be clear though. I did it for you, not for the Knights.
- Diluc: Nothing more? We'll meet at Starsnatch Cliff then.
- (Talk to Jean)
- Jean: I know I'm not here on official business, so why did I sound so stern just now? It seems I struggle to break out of work mode.
- Tell me about the Knights.
- Jean: The Knights of Favonius were all very busy dealing with the aftermath of the incident. I'm a bit ashamed of myself for it...
- Jean: If only I was a stronger leader...
- Jean: Or at least good enough to boost the morale and the strength of our troops like our Grand Master does...
- Jean: No, I cannot feel sorry for myself. We need to solve our problems first. Right?
- Tell me about the Holy Lyre.
- Jean: Barbatos' sacred relic, Mondstadt's treasure... The Holy Lyre.
- Jean: No wonder it has the power to purify evil...
- Jean: I hope it will help us save Dvalin, like Venti says.
- Jean: If it can, then it truly is a blessing bestowed upon us by Lord Barbatos.
- Jean: May the wind guide us in saving Dvalin.
- (Talk to Venti)
- Venti: Great job, (Traveler). Now, look at what I can do!
- Tell me about Dvalin.
- Venti: Dvalin used to be my friend... I still regard him as such.
- Venti: We used to listen to the songs of the wind and sing Ode to the Dandelion together...
- Venti: That's why I remember him as someone gentle.
- Venti: Huh? Of course, you're already my friend.
- Tell me about wine.
- Venti: Mondstadt is famous for its wine. It's the city's most prized treasure, I'd say.
- Venti: Its dandelion wine is the best!
- Venti: Actually, the scent of dandelion in the wind alone is enough to get you drunk.
- Venti: Ah, I almost forgot that you're underage. Such a shame...
- Venti: I should prepare to meet my old friend.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Chéngjìng zhī Lèi
Chéngjìng zhī Lèi
Choujou Naru Namida
|Crystal Cleared Tears|
|Spanish||Lágrimas de cristal||Crystal Tears|
|French||Larmes de cristal||Crystal Tears|
|Vietnamese||Giọt Nước Mắt Thuần Khiết|
|German||Klare Tränen||Clear Tears|
|Indonesian||Air Mata Jernih||Clear Tears|
|Portuguese||Lágrimas de Cristal||Crystal Tears|
Released in Version 1.0