Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Lv. 1+ Spectral Husk
Lv. 40+ Spectral Heart
Lv. 60+ Spectral Nucleus
Abilities and Attacks
- Fury: Taking high DMG from a single attack will charge Fury. The higher the DMG dealt, the more Fury will be accumulated. When they have a full Fury bar, they will grow bigger and gain access to enhanced attacks.
DMG Taken (%Max HP) Fury Accumulated (%) 15-25 20 25-35 40 35-45 70 45+ 100
- Ice Missile: Shoots a slow homing projectile that deals 100% ATK as Cryo DMG on hit, after a couple of seconds the projectile will lose its homing property and start to travel in a straight line.
- Frost Bomb: Spins before shooting out a downward snowball that bursts dealing 100% ATK as AoE Cryo DMG.
- Snowball Sling: Consecutively launches 6 snowballs at the player that burst on contact dealing AoE Cryo DMG. This attack will only occur at max Fury and will be the only attack it uses in that state.
- Final Burst: Explodes after a short pause when defeated dealing 125% ATK as AoE Cryo DMG. If at max Fury, DMG is increased to 150% ATK, and leaves behind a patch of frost on the ground that deals 50% ATK as AoE Cryo DoT.
- Frozen Immunity: The Cryo Specter is immune to the Frozen reaction.
Hover over previews to view in higher quality.
- An ability will only be used if they meet all of the following conditions:
- The ability is not on cooldown
- The target is within the range required by the ability
- The ability has the highest priority out of all that meet the previous 2 conditions
- A lower priority number indicates a higher priority.
- If multiple abilities share the highest priority, one will be chosen at random.
- Certain abilities with extra trigger conditions may defy regular ability logic.
|State||Ability||Range Req. (m)||Priority||CD (s)||Initial CD (s)||Action Interval (s)|
|Max Fury||Snowball Sling||0–12||—||4–5||—|
Released in Version 2.4