Cryo is one of the seven Elements.
- 1 Elemental Resonance
- 2 Elemental Reactions
- 3 Cryo Status
- 4 Cryo Characters
- 5 Enemies
- 6 Exploration
- 7 Cryo Damage Bonus
- 8 Cryo Resistance
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Other Languages
- 11 Change History
- 12 Navigation
Having two Cryo characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Shattering Ice: Affected by Electro for 40% less time. Increases CRIT Rate against enemies that are Frozen or affected by Cryo by 15%.
Cryo has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Superconduct: Deals AoE Cryo DMG and reduces the target's Physical DMG Resistance by -50%. The number of targets hit by Superconduct affect how much damage it does. If it hits a single enemy, it will only hit once. If the AoE of Superconduct hits 5 enemies, it will strike those 5 enemies 5 times each.
- Frozen: Freezes the target. If the frozen target is hit by a Claymore, a Plunge Attack, or Geo DMG, it will cause Shattered. Shattering a frozen target will deal additional Physical DMG.
- Melt: Deals ×1.5 Cryo DMG when a Cryo attack triggers the reaction.
- Swirl: Deals AoE Cryo DMG while spreading the Cryo status to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates a Cryo shield.
Cryo is a status effect that reduces overall character speed. While affected by the Cryo status, all animation speed will decrease by 15% (stacking multiplicatively). This is not to be confused with Sheer Cold, an environmental mechanic that is the result of the Subzero Climate.
Unlike other elements, the Cryo status can also be applied to certain objects, such as Ores, Thunderwoods, Thunder Dwellings, and Amber's Baron Bunny, and can allow certain elemental reactions to occur on such objects.
10 Characters match the category selection:
No Characters match the category selection.
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Cryo shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities. The shields and constructs that are breakable are often best broken with Pyro applications.
- Cryo Cicin
- Cryo Hilichurl Grenadier
- Cryo Hilichurl Shooter
- Cryo Samachurl
- Cryo Slime
- Cryo Specter
- Cryo Whopperflower
- Cryogunner Legionnaire
- Ice Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Large Cryo Slime
- Treasure Hoarder Cryo Potioneer
- Cryo Abyss Mage
- Fatui Cryo Cicin Mage
- Frostarm Lawachurl
- Ice Shieldwall Mitachurl
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap Hatchling
- The Great Snowboar King
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Cryo objects:
- Cryo Exploding Barrels
- Frozen Chests
- Frozen Snowboar
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|