Cryo is one of the seven Elements.
Having two Cryo characters in the group results in the Elemental Resonance:
- Shattering Ice: Affected by Electro for 40% less time. Increases CRIT Rate against enemies that are Frozen or affected by Cryo by 15%.
Cryo has the following Elemental Reactions:
- Superconduct: Deals AoE Cryo DMG and reduces the target's Physical DMG Resistance by -50%. The number of targets hit by Superconduct affect how much damage it does. If it hits a single enemy, it will only hit once. If the AoE of Superconduct hits 5 enemies, it will strike those 5 enemies 5 times each.
- Frozen: Freezes the target. If the frozen target is hit by a Claymore, a Plunge Attack, or Geo DMG, it will cause Shattered. Shattering a frozen target will deal additional Physical DMG.
- Melt: Deals ×1.5 Cryo DMG when a Cryo attack triggers the reaction.
- Swirl: Infuses and deals Cryo damage while spreading the effect to nearby enemies.
- Crystallize: Creates a Cryo shield.
Cryo is a status effect that reduces overall character speed. While affected by the Cryo status, movement and attack speed will decrease by 15% (stacking multiplicatively). This is not to be confused with Sheer Cold, an environmental mechanic that is the result of the Subzero Climate.
8 Characters match the category selection:
1 Characters match the category selection:
Some Enemies are capable of generating a Cryo shield or constructs, providing them with significant offensive or defensive abilities.
The following enemies can create or are spawned with Cryo Constructs:
Some environmental objects or obstacles are considered as Cryo objects:
- Cryo Exploding Barrels
- Frozen Chests
- Frozen Snowboar
Cryo Damage Bonus