Condensed Resin is a consumable that can be created through Alchemy. It can be used to revitalize Ley Line Blossoms from Ley Line Outcrops or Petrified Trees in Domains to receive 2 sets of rewards at one time. Both sets of rewards are random.
Players can hold a maximum of 5 Condensed Resin at once. Attempting to hold more than 5 Condensed Resin will give an error message.
- Crafting Condensed Resin counts toward the "using Original Resin" counter for the Battle Pass, but spending Condensed Resin doesn't count toward said counter.
- Spending Condensed Resin grants Adventure EXP ×200.
- Condensed Resin cannot be used on Trounce Blossoms for Normal and Weekly Bosses.
- Condensed Resin also cannot be used to claim rewards during Events that cost Original Resin, unless specified by the Event's details.
- For the Bounty of the Earth achievement that requires the player to collect a total of 800 rewards from Ley Line Blossoms (Blossoms of Wealth or Blossoms of Revelation), Condensed Resin will only make the counter go up by one instead of two.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Resina concentrada||Concentrated Resin|
|French||Résine condensée||Condensed Resin|
|Vietnamese||Nhựa Cô Đặc|
|German||Angereichertes Harz||Fortified Resin|
|Portuguese||Resina Condensada||Condensed Resin|