Companionship EXP is used to increase your current party's Friendship Level.
All characters in the current party will each receive the full amount of Companionship EXP regardless if they are on the field or incapacitated. The Traveler is an exception as they cannot gain Companionship EXP.
The amount of Companionship EXP received by each character participating in Co-Op Mode is doubled. This bonus is not affected by how many players participate (i.e. Co-Op Mode with 3 players will not provide triple the Companionship EXP).
After acquiring the Realm Dispatch, Companionship EXP can be obtained by hosting characters as companions in the Serenitea Pot. The max companions a realm can host is 8 at Trust Rank 9. EXP accumulates at a max rate of 5 per hour at 12,000 Adeptal Energy, with a maximum storage of 500 EXP at Trust Rank 10.
|Adeptal Energy Threshold||Realm Bounty Accumulation Rate|
|From 0 - 2,999||2 Companionship EXP/hour|
|From 3,000 - 5,999||3 Companionship EXP/hour|
|From 6,000 - 11,999||4 Companionship EXP/hour|
|From 12,000||5 Companionship EXP/hour|
How to Obtain
- Daily Commissions (25–60 each, based on Adventure Rank)
- Daily Commission Bonus Reward (45–100 per day, based on AR)
- Ley Line Outcrop (10–20 each, based on AR)
- Forging Mystic Enhancement Ore with Magical Crystal Chunks (10 per piece forged)
- Domains (10–20 each, based on selected difficulty)
- Random Events (10–15 each, up to 10 times per day based on World Level)
- Note: Random Events provide 10 Companionship EXP at World Level 5 and below. After World Level 6 this increases to 15 Companionship EXP.
- Serenitea Pot (2–5 accumulated per hour based on Adeptal Energy, distributed between all hosted companions)
|Level||EXP Required||Total EXP|
|1 → 2||1,000||1,000|
|2 → 3||1,550||2,550|
|3 → 4||2,050||4,600|
|4 → 5||2,600||7,200|
|5 → 6||3,175||10,375|
|6 → 7||3,750||14,125|
|7 → 8||4,350||18,475|
|8 → 9||4,975||23,450|
|9 → 10||5,650||29,100|