Companionship EXP is used to increase your current party's Friendship Level.
Every character in the party receives the full amount Companionship EXP.
The Traveler cannot gain Companionship EXP when in the party.
The amount of Companionship EXP rewarded is doubled when in Co-Op Mode with 2 or more players.
Companionship EXP can also be gained by adding owned characters as companions to the Serenitea Pot after acquiring the Realm Dispatch. The max companions a realm can host is 8 at Trust Rank 9. EXP accumulates at a max rate of 5 per hour at 12,000 Adeptal Energy, with a maximum storage of 500 EXP at Trust Rank 10.
How to Obtain
- Daily Commissions (25~60 each, based on Adventure Rank)
- Daily Commission Bonus Reward (45~100 per day, based on AR)
- Ley Line Outcrop (10~20 each, based on AR)
- Forging Mystic Enhancement Ore with Magical Crystal Chunks (10 per piece forged)
- Domains (10~20 each, based on selected difficulty)
- Serenitea Pot (2~5 per hour, based on Adeptal Energy)
- Random Events (10~15 each, up to 10 times per day)
- Note: Random World Quests appear to be fixed at 10 Companionship EXP at World Level 5 or below, and may reward 15 Companionship EXP starting at World Level 6.
|Level||EXP to Next||Total|