In Co-Op Mode, up to four Travelers can adventure simultaneously and take on Domains and monsters, find treasure, and enjoy the world of Teyvat together.
Rules and Restrictions
There are some restrictions for starting Co-Op Mode:
- Co-Op Mode is only accessible to players that are Adventure Rank 16+.
- Cross-play between the PC, Mobile (iOS and Android), and PS4 platforms is possible if both players are on the same regional server (America, EU, or Asia).
- If two players co-op together, each of them can choose two characters for the party and swap between them in combat like they can in solo. If three players co-op together the host gets two characters, while the others get one. With four players in co-op, each player gets one character to use in battle.
- Players are still able to change the current character you have in the party in co-op when out of combat via the menu.
- Players can not join another player's world if the world level they are joining is higher than their own, or if a story or Archon quest (or any quest that manipulates the world) is currently in progress.
Activities you can do in Co-Op:
- Abyssal Domains and Ley Line Outcrops
- When entering Abyssal Domains (dungeons), characters within the party must be unique. (i.e. a visitor doing a domain with the host can't use Amber, if the host already has Amber in their party.)
- After completing Ley Line Outcrops and Abyssal Domains, or defeating bosses, each player may choose to revitalize the Petrified Tree or Ley Line Blossom by using Original Resin to receive individual rewards.
- Commissions (daily quests)
- World quests (such as a Random Event or Nine Pillars of Peace)
- Hunt monsters and bosses in the open world (can't Co-Op for Stormterror).
- Collect Resources
Activities you can only do in Co-Op:
Activities you can not do in Co-Op:
- Story Quests (these quests are temporarily paused. They can be continued once Travelers leave Co-Op Mode.)
- Spiral Abyss
- Use Shops
- Pick up Oculi
- Open chests
- Make offerings to any Statue of The Seven. However, you may visit statues to replenish the HP of your characters.
The host player can still do these activities.