Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Chongyun has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Cloudy Haze Dream-Court|
|Iter Ad Astra Abyssosque|
- "Evil spirits..."
- "My mantra..."
- "I've heard rumors..."
- "My constitution..."
- "It's time for training..."
When the player is nearby:
- "Have you been well?"
- "Heard any new rumors?"
- Chongyun: Have you been well, (Traveler)?
- Chongyun: Strange anecdotes, rumors of evil spirits... If you come across such news, please remember to share them with me.
- How do you like it here?
- Chongyun: Hmm. If you ask me, it would be a nice place to settle down in.
- Chongyun: This realm isn't as cool as the snowy mountains, but I don't need to worry about being scorched by the sun or sudden temperature changes.
- Chongyun: I can concentrate on training since there's no need to worry about the effects of my yang energy.
- Not going to go outside and walk around?
- Chongyun: If I do, I have to carry a parasol around and keep an eye on the sun.
- Looks like I won't have to worry about evil spirits in here.
- Chongyun: Naturally. I can assure you of that.
- Chongyun: Anyway, thank you for inviting me to such a cozy place...
- Chongyun: If you need anything from me, I'll help out.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Chongyun: Alright. I actually just had an infuriating experience.
- Chongyun: It went like this. Not too long ago, I heard someone talking about a book called "Anecdotes of Demons and Oddities." I spent a lot to buy a copy.
- Chongyun: Who would've thought that this book was all about some dastardly, immoral villain!
- Chongyun: It was really hard to control my anger.
- Chongyun: It took half a day to get my breathing and blood pressure under control.
- Not quite what was said on the label, huh?
- Chongyun: The label...? No, I wasn't bothered by the book's title.
- I'll go explain what happened and help you return the book.
- Chongyun: That's not it. It's not a matter of Mora...
- Chongyun: What made me angry was... How could there be such an atrocious person on this earth!?
- Chongyun: If I ran into them, I'd definitely...
- Chongyun: Whoa, whoa... Calm down.
- A book's plot is usually made up by its author.
- Chongyun: You mean... this person isn't real?
- Chongyun: But the plot's twists and turns felt like they were unfolding right before my eyes!
- Chongyun: ...
- Chongyun: You don't mean... I mistakenly believed...
- It's alright, it just means that the author writes very well.
- It happens.
- Chongyun: *sigh* I'm sorry... I made a fool of myself.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Chongyun: Uhh... I'd like to invite you to... eat two-flavor hot pot with me.
- Chongyun: You know, because of my constitution, I can't eat food until it has completely cooled down.
- Chongyun: I've always thought it was a pity... that I was unable to eat at the same time as you...
- Chongyun: After much deliberation, I finally thought of a solution in two-flavor hot pot.
- Chongyun: A partition is placed onto a steaming Liyue-style pot to divide the soup into two sides.
- Chongyun: This way, I can enjoy a light soup base even if you have Jueyun Chili soup as yours.
- Chongyun: Also, hot pot ingredients are usually thinly sliced, so I can quickly cool them down in a bowl of ice water before eating.
- Alright, sounds like it'll be fun.
- Chongyun: You... you already agreed...?
- Chongyun: I—In other words, we can go soon...?
- I can have light soup together with you if you like.
- Chongyun: Uh... Uhh...
- Chongyun: Cooking in the same pot...?
- Chongyun: Uh...
- Your face is really red...
- Chongyun: I... I'm fine. I just...
- Chongyun: Everything went better than I thought. I'm a little too happy... I'll be fine in a moment...
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Chongyun.
- Chongyun: Good morning, (Traveler).
- Chongyun: Do you have any plans today?
- Chongyun: If you're looking to train today, or hunt evil spirits, I'll definitely accompany you.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Chongyun.
- Chongyun: Good night, (Traveler).
- Chongyun: You head to bed first. Don't worry, I'll rest after another round of practice.
- Chongyun: Phew... This is the last round for today...
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Cloudy Haze Dream-Court
- Chongyun: After returning from a long journey, it would feel nice to rest here before heading out again.
- Chongyun: Weapons can go there, and Sigils can go under my pillow. Mm-hmm.
- Chongyun: But where should I put my parasol... I suppose I'll just put it by the door.
Iter Ad Astra Abyssosque
- Chongyun: How did you know that I was worrying about finding a place to practice?
- Chongyun: Simple tents... and a traveler's pack... Practicing here would be great.
- Chongyun: Good thinking, setting this up around your house. Many thanks for the trouble you went to.