Chloris stays in the wild all day and night, but can be hard to locate as she travels between five predefined points in a seemingly random manner.
|Snapdragon||280||10||2,800||Every 3 Days|
|Mint||150||10||1,500||Every 3 Days|
|Wolfhook||1,000||5||5,000||Every 3 Days|
|Valberry||1,000||5||5,000||Every 3 Days|
|Philanemo Mushroom||1,000||5||5,000||Every 3 Days|
|Total cost for all items|
(To be added.)
Chloris has short dark brown hair with bright green eyes. She wears a blue dress and brown shoes with a brown beret. She also wears a brown backpack.
Quests and Events
- "What plant is this..."
- "Just what is that growing on that slime's head?" (Voice-Over)
- Chloris: Wow! I haven't had any faunal contact in ages!
- Can you sell me some plants?
- Chloris: Of course. Unlike Flora's flower shop, we sell all plants here. We do not discriminate.
- ...Faunal contact?
- Chloris: My name's Chloris! I'm the best botanist in Mondstadt.
- Chloris: I spend all my days out in the wild, among the flora. Fauna, on the other hand, are somewhat lacking in my life.
- Chloris: So you can always feel free to talk to me. I'd appreciate the company!
- What about your family?
- Chloris: You might know my little sister, Flora?
- Chloris: All she cares about is flowers. She runs a flower shop in the city.
- Chloris: I'm much more open-minded than she is. I care about all plants, especially strange new ones!
- Chloris: I guess I am the older one, after all. I do think Flora really could do better if she pushed herself...
- Sorry to disturb you.
- Chloris: Hey! You're just saying that to make me feel bad. You're awful!
- Chloris: Wha— You're leaving already?
- In Greek mythology, Chloris is a goddess or nymph of spring, flowers, and new growth. Her Roman name is Flora.
- Amuleto: JP VA's Profile