The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Wooden Shield Hilichurl Guard
- Electro Hilichurl Shooter
- Hydro Samachurl
- Electro Samachurl
- Electro Whopperflower
- The Ruin Scouts and the Hilichurl group led by the Hydro Samachurl will change positions every day through a series of three days:
- On the first day, the Hilichurl group will be at the outskirts of the ruins with the scouts in dormant state near the tree.
- On the second day, the Hilichurl group will be near the scouts from the previous day, while the scouts themselves move a bit further from the tree.
- On the third day, the Hilichurl group will be up on the large ruins while the scouts are active and run in a triangular formation.
- The name may be derived from チラィ ciray, one of the Ainu words for Parahucho perryi, also called the Sakhalin taimen, Japanese huchen, or stringfish.
- Ciray is said to be the name of a fish monster in an Ainu folktale, which was eventually slain with a harpoon by Kanna-kamuy.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Chirai Shrine[• 1]|
|Chirai Shrine[• 2]|
|Spanish||Santuario Chirai||Chirai Sanctuary|
|French||Sanctuaire de Chirai||Chirai Sanctuary|
|Vietnamese||Đền Chirai||Chirai Shrine|
|Portuguese||Santuário Chirai||Chirai Sanctuary|
Released in Version 2.2