Chen the Sharp (Chinese: 快刀陈 Kuàidāo Chén) is shop NPC in Liyue Harbor, Liyue that sells cooked food. He is located near the southern Teleport Waypoint in Liyue Harbor next to the Second Life shop. His food stock refreshes every day.
Following a certain dialogue branch for the first time will give the player a 3★ Dark Iron Sword.
|Delicious Grilled Tiger Fish||380||10||3,800||Daily|
|Total cost for all items|
Chen the Sharp is a street-food vendor that was once a member of the Guhua Clan. He uses the blade work he learned from the clan to slices the fishes he sells.
(To be added.)
(To be added.)
Quests and Events
- "Grilled Tiger Fish! Get it while it's hot!" (Voice-Over)
During Lantern Rite
- "Want some piping-hot Grilled Tiger Fish?" (Voice-Over)
During Fleeting Colors in Flight
- "Adepti love it..."
- "Tiger Fish, fresh off the grill! Adepti love it, everyone loves it!" (Voice-Over)
- Chen the Sharp: Tiger fish! Get it while it's fresh and hot!
- I'd like to buy a snack.
- Chen the Sharp: Sure thing! Fresh and piping hot, coming right up. Mind you don't burn your tongue!
- (Opens the Shop menu)
- How're the fish selling?
- Chen the Sharp: Only about 1,800 sold. I'm proud to say my tiger fish is the most authentic in all of Liyue.
- Chen the Sharp: I mean, at least half the city's barbeque fish is sourced from here, so if mine's no good, then nobody's is. Haha.
- Chen the Sharp: As for how I can sell this much? Well that comes down to my Guhua bladework — descaling, gutting — a few quick swipes and it's all over.
- Chen the Sharp: Yup, I'm from the Guhua Clan. Ten years training in seclusion. First thing I ate when I got out was this fish...
- Chen the Sharp: Some say it's a waste of my talents being here, but can't say I agree.
- Chen the Sharp: Our founder taught that the noblest martial virtue is to pursue that which benefits other people. I figure that as long as I do a good job, surely using my skills to fillet fish is something I can be proud of?
- Tell me about the Guhua Clan.
- Chen the Sharp: Ah, the mere mention of it takes me back. I do wonder what everyone's doing these days, you know, my master and all the others I trained with...
- Chen the Sharp: As for me, I'm more than happy that I can combine keen bladework with the kitchen arts to bring my customers a delicious, piping-hot Grilled Tiger Fish every single time.
- Chen the Sharp: Thanks for stopping by. It's been a while since I had such an in-depth conversation with someone...
- Chen the Sharp: This is the sword I used to use back in the day. I doubt I'll be getting in any more sword fights again in the future, so why don't you take it off my hands?
- (Obtain 3★ Dark Iron Sword ×1)
- About Rex Lapis' death... (After completing Rite of Descension)
- Chen the Sharp: Oh, I still can't believe it.
- Chen the Sharp: Can't believe he went out like that. If my father and grandfather were still alive, I have no idea what it'd do to them.
- Chen the Sharp: Sadly, as far as my children and their children will be concerned, the legacy of Rex Lapis will live on only in stories...
- See you later.
- Chen the Sharp: Be sure to come again! I'll always be here.
- Chen the Sharp: All this walking around working up your appetite? Why not curb your hunger with a freshly grilled Tiger Fish?
- Chen the Sharp: As it happens, this year's Mingxiao Lantern commemorates Skybracer; back in the day, grilled Tiger Fish was his favorite.
- Chen the Sharp: This year's Lantern Rite experience isn't complete until you've tried one!
- I'd like to buy a snack.
- (Same as usual dialogue)
- Do you say that every year?
- Chen the Sharp: Haha... Yes, I do! I say the same thing every year, but I'm never lying.
- Chen the Sharp: It says so in the Historia Naturalis Liyue: a thousand years ago, all the adepti loved eating grilled Tiger Fish...
- Chen the Sharp: If you get peckish when you're browsing around Xiao Market, come and find me!
Fleeting Colors in Flight
- Chen the Sharp: Hey there, are you here to sight-see and have some fun? If you're hungry, wanna grab a couple of freshly grilled Tiger Fish?
- Chen the Sharp: Even the adepti love it! Get it while it's hot!
- (Continue non-event dialogue)
- He posted an ad for his shop at the Chihu Rock Bulletin Board.
|English||Chen the Sharp|
Kuàidāo ChénSharp-Knife Chen
|Spanish||El Filoso Chen|
|French||Chen le tranchant|
|Thai||Chen the Sharp|
|Vietnamese||Trần Khoái Đao|
|German||Chen die schnelle Klinge|
|Indonesian||Chen The Sharp|
|Portuguese||Chen, O Afiado|