|Berry & Mint Burst||1,500||2||3,000||Daily|
|Total cost for all items|
Charles is the bartender at Angel's Share who has been employed there by the Dawn Winery for more than a decade. While he works most nights, sometimes the owner, Diluc, will tend the bar and give him a night off.
He has light brown hair, both a mustache and a beard, he has amber eyes, a necklace with a golden amulet, also a brown belt with pockets. Charles also wears brown gloves.
Quests and Events
- Noctua Chapter (Diluc's story)
- Trifolium Chapter (Klee's story)
- Leo Minor Chapter (Jean's story)
- Noelle's Hangout Event
- "What would you like?"
- Charles: What'll it be today?
- I'd like to buy something to drink.
- Charles: Here's the menu. Let me know once you're ready to order.
- (Opens Angel's Share menu)
- About Stormterror...
- (After completing The Outlander Who Caught the Wind)
- Charles: It's been quite the headache for sure. Stormterror's affected our tavern's supply routes, so the variety of wines here has also dropped...
- Charles: As for Stormterror itself, I'm not too worried. I think those people who numb themselves with alcohol are just scared out of their wits.
- Charles: But we do reach the point of no return, then we just need to wait for night to fall.
- Charles: The "Knight Who Emerges At Night" will not just stand idly by..
- (After completing A Long Shot)
- Charles: Well, what's passed has passed, I say.
- Charles: Life isn't all sweet fruit juice. It also needs some bitter alcohol. These incidents will also become part of our experience.
- Charles: Rather than ask how this could happen, we should look forward to the future. Accepting the bitter with the sweet is how adults do things.
- Charles: Once you're ready for the bitter, I'll pour you a special brew.
- Any recommendations?
- Charles: The apple cider from the Dawn Winery is a special at Angel's Share.
- Charles: You can try my special cocktail if you want. The cocktail is on the house if it's your first time here.
- What sort of liquor is the best?
- Charles: If you like strong wine, then I'd recommend that you try Death After Noon. It's Captain Kaeya's favorite.
- Charles: But the strongest wine I know has to be the one called Fire-Water.
- Charles: It hails from Snezhnaya, and was brought into Mondstadt by Snezhnayan merchants, but Master Diluc stopped importing it, saying that it didn't fit the tastes of the people here.
- Charles: The only remaining bottle is from the original batch. It's for display purposes only, though, so you'll have to go to Snezhnaya if you want to try some.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Charles: You want to know about me?
- Charles: I've been working as a bartender here for more than a decade. I'm employed by the Dawn Winery, like everyone else.
- Charles: I'm not that interested in alcohol, but it's my job so...
- Charles: I mean, I'm not like Diona at Cat's Tail. I heard she hates alcohol.
- Charles: Occasionally, Master Diluc, the owner of the winery, will cover my shift.
- Charles: Days off are precious after all, so I'm very thankful to him for that.
- Not right now, thanks.
- Charles: Really? Shouldn't drink too much anyway I guess.
- Charles briefly appears in Collected Miscellany - "Rosaria: Purger of the Shadows"