Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Cat's Tail Message Board is a message board located in the City of Mondstadt, to the left of the stairs between Cat's Tail and Good Hunter. The messages randomly cycle through every time you interact with it.
- 1 Messages
- 1.1 First!
- 1.2 About Collei...
- 1.3 About Diona...
- 1.4 About Razor...
- 1.5 A Proposal to Flora
- 1.6 Bennett's Message
- 1.7 Chosen by the Sage
- 1.8 Diluc's Message
- 1.9 Fatui
- 1.10 Gliding Champion
- 1.11 Wagner's Message
- 1.12 Beatrice's Message
- 1.13 The Library
- 1.14 Thousand Winds Temple
- 1.15 Vera's Melancholy
- 1.16 Receding Hairline
- 2 Location
- 3 Change History
- 4 Navigation
- Message: "Am I the first one here? That's quite an honor. Since this is anonymous, I'll share something embarrassing."
- Message: "Slimes have always looked very delicious to me. Pyro Slimes look hot in temperature but sweet in taste. Dendro Slimes might have the delicate taste of licorice."
- Message: "A glass of Slime smoothie must be wonderful on a hot, sunny day! This thought pops up so often in my mind that I'm not afraid of these monsters anymore."
- Message: "But since no-one eats them, I didn't have the guts to tell people what's on my mind. It's so soothing to have this Message Board to confide in!"
- Cat's Tail's reply: That is indeed something hard to get off your chest. But there's no right or wrong when it comes to personal preference. Come to Cat's Tail, and we'll make you Slime flavored drinks.
- Paimon: The taste of Slimes...
- Message: "There was a strange girl at the last Ludi Harpastum. She was wrapped in bandages. Was she sick or something?"
- Message: "She didn't look like a local, and was a bit gloomy. I really wanted to see her laugh and smile like the other kids of her age. I haven't seen her for a while."
- Message: "Dunno why I suddenly thought of her while going through the messages here. Hope she recovers soon and lives a good life free of those bandages."
- Cat's Tail's reply: I saw that girl in bandages too. She must have a reason to wear them, and a serious one at that. No-one can truly shoulder a burden for someone else, but...
- Cat's Tail's reply: Although no-one can truly shoulder the burden for someone else, coming to Cat's Tail for a relaxing elixir may just be the right remedy for you!
- Message: "When did Cat's Tail hire such a great bartender? She's not only pretty, but also amazing at her job..."
- Message: "But... why would praising her enrage her? I just can't wrap my head around it..."
- Cat's Tail's reply: Please don't dwell on the reasons behind it... If you wish to support her, what better way than to come here often?
- Message: "I came with a caravan. On our way to Mondstadt, something inexplicable happened!"
- Message: "I saw a strange boy when I was scouting. Initially, I believed him to be someone living in the area, but then I remembered that people weren't supposed to live there."
- Message: "It was a dangerous place called Wolvendom. Legends say that it has belonged to the wolves since ages ago. I tried to warn him, but he only overlooked me from the faraway mountains like a beast."
- Message: "When I recollected myself, the boy was gone... Come to think of it, it could have been just an illusion, but if he was an actual child from a local family... They should keep children away from dangerous places."
- Cat's Tail's reply: We indeed have heard about these rumors. No matter. If you came with the merchant caravan, you are our guest, so why not come in and try Cat's Tail's famous wine?
A Proposal to Flora
- Message: "Darn! I lost the bet again, so they forced me to propose to Flora!"
- Message: "But those idiots didn't say how I was supposed to propose, so here I am! No-one would know who I am. I'm such a genius! Take that, you idiots!"
- Message: "Anyway... Flora, I like you. There you go."
- Cat's Tail's reply: Finally, a proposal of love on the message board! We're touched, and wish you the best, no matter who you are.
- Cat's Tail's reply: By the way, we have the perfect thing for you at Cat's Tail if you ever decide you need the courage to propose face-to-face. With love.
- Message: "I am an official member of the Adventurers' Guild! Ad astra abyssosque, towards the stars and the abyss! Isn't it a wonderful motto!"
- Message: "But, I don't understand why. I've been unlucky my whole life. I wasn't like the others, I never went out there looking for an adventure, all I ever did was stay at home and do nothing, but even then, the adventure would still come for me. Ha!"
- Message: "It can be annoying sometimes. All my fellow adventurers would tell me something along the lines of: "Just being around you is dangerous, I guess it's still too early for me to go on an adventure" and they eventually all left the guild, one by one."
- Message: "In the end, I'm the only one left to take care of the elders. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that doing everything alone can be hard sometimes..."
- Cat's Tail's reply: If you feel burdened by the hardships of life, why not come to Cat's Tail and try our wine? In our tavern, adventurous tales are always popular. Who knows, you might even find another adventurer like you.
Chosen by the Sage
- Message: "Because of my efforts, I have been chosen by the Sage of Sumeru. I leave Mondstadt first thing tomorrow morning to begin my training with the Sage."
- Message: "It's a long journey ahead. I've never left Mondstadt in my life, so I'm frightened and excited at the same time. I wonder what Liyue and Sumeru are like."
- Message: "The training will take years. I've never left my parents... by the time I get back, they will have grown old. This is what pains me the most."
- Message: "That said, I am eager to finally begin my journey as a full-grown man. I feel guilty for feeling like this though."
- Message: "Best wishes and good health to my parents and everybody here at Mondstadt."
- Cat's Tail's reply: No need to feel guilty. It's just part of growing up. I'm sure your parents are proud of you.
- Cat's Tail's reply: Now that you are a man, you deserve a grown-up's drink! Come, and we'll throw you a farewell party at Cat's Tail!
- Message: "Even I sometimes reminisce the carefree and happy days of the past. The warmth of the Knights, my friends, my father... Everything was perfect. But one can never return to the past."
- Message: "For the sake of the future, I cannot keep on dreaming in memories. Or should I say, someone has to wake up to face the darkness before dawn so that others may continue to dream."
- Message: "Rationally, I know there are some things that one must let go of, yet emotionally this is much harder to do. Sometimes my heart is agonized by this..."
- Message: "Hope the business goes well. It's a battlefield out there in the liquor business."
- Cat's Tail's reply: Life is like wine. It needs refinement and fermentation to mature.
- Cat's Tail's reply: But the door of Cat's Tail is forever open to anyone, even to our business competitors! People can never return to their former lives, but they can always return to Cat's Tail to set their worries and sadness aside.
- Message: "Surely I'm not the only one? Dealing with the Fatui is such a chore. The Acting Grand Master must be exhausted."
- Message: "Coming to Mondstadt with those big heads of theirs... Even telling us to accept their rule... Shameless bastards. They wouldn't dare try this kind of thing with Boreas of North Wind..."
- Message: "For the freedom of Mondstadt, I shall do my best. Though I am just a guard, I still have my pride as a child of Mondstadt!"
- Cat's Tail's reply: For Mondstadt's freedom, for Mondstadt's freedom! It's the cause we strive for! Cheers!
- Message: "Listen up, that girl in red... and everyone else!"
- Message: "This is my official challenge! I shall be the Gliding Champion in the next Ludi Harpastum! I shall crush anyone that stands in my way in the contest fair and square!"
- Someone's reply: "Who are you supposed to be again?"
- Cat's Tail's reply: We wish you the best of luck in taking home the Gliding Champion Cup and presenting it to your beloved. We shall look forward to your achievements and your next visit as usual.
- Message: "Hey, you! Yeah, you, the one reading this message."
- Message: "Add 'just like love' at the end of any sentence, and it will sound wise."
- Message: "Take my motto, for example..."
- Message: "Hard work is all there is to the craft! Just like love!"
- Cat's Tail's reply: Cat's Tail is always here for you, no matter when! Just like love!
- Message: "Ahhhh! I can't take it anymore! What a colossal idiot! After so many years of visiting his shop daily, why couldn't he take the hint!?"
- Message: "He's obviously a nice, reliable man that started running a business at a very young age. Why would such a man be so stupid! I've been waiting all this time..."
- Cat's Tail's reply: Love... You've just got to let the wind guide you.
- Cat's Tail's reply: If you two don't mind stopping by, maybe we have an elixir that can turn idiots into men who understand the hearts of women.
- Message: "To be clear, I don't like reading books. I borrowed "Along with Divinity" simply because I wanted to know the girl working at the Library."
- Message: "The book is really hard. I wanted to borrow a book that was deep to show how smart I am, but..."
- Message: "And since I wasn't able to keep reading it, I simply put it down. I've been busy ever since, so I forgot about it. I haven't been to the library since then, and the book is most likely overdue."
- Message: "I just remembered yesterday, it's been due for over a week! Legend has it, whoever dares not return their books to the library will be struck by lightning. Let's just say I dare to go back even less."
- Cat's Tail's reply: It sure seems like a serious issue. If you need a drink that will fill you with determination, we have exactly what you need at Cat's Tail, but...
- Cat's Tail's reply: May the Wind guide you.
Thousand Winds Temple
- Message: "It's my first time here in Mondstadt. What an interesting place. It's different from other places I've been, like Sumeru and Liyue... The atmosphere here is so calm and relaxed, so slow and comfortable."
- Message: "I recently went to the Thousand Winds Temple in the east. I heard it was a sanctuary where people used to worship the wind a long time ago. Pretty cool huh? I can't really imagine how our ancestors were able to build such a magnificent structure."
- Message: "However, there is a gigantic Ruin Guard inside — absolutely frightening. At first, I thought it was an abandoned ancient structure, but when I got close it swiftly stood up and prepared to attack me. Needless to say, I ran for my life."
- Message: "There's a crazy monster in the precious ruins that can fire homing missiles! Hurting people is bad enough, but imagine what that could do to the ruins! Anyway, if you insist on going to the Thousand Winds Temple for a tour, look out for missiles!"
- Cat's Tail's reply: We really hope you'll like our city. If you are willing to take the time to come by, Cat's Tail will make sure to welcome you with an exquisite drink, cleansing you of all the bad mojo you encountered on your journey.
- Message: "I'm a big fan of Vera's Melancholy. A friend recommended it to me. At first, I wasn't expecting much out of it and read it simply to pass the time."
- Message: "However, from chapter two, the plot held my attention all the way through. Its exhilarating twists and turns and realistic character development undoubtedly make it a great piece of literature — even a piece of contemporary art."
- Message: "But it also drove a wedge between me and my friend. All of Vera's readers are well aware of the intricate relationships its characters shared. The ones I'd like to see end up together are different from what she wants to see..."
- Message: "We had a nasty argument... and haven't spoken since that day. I really regret it... If you are reading this post..."
- Message: "I'm sorry. Can you please forgive me?"
- Someone's reply: "Saatchi + Ike forever!"
- Cat's Tail's reply: If that friend has read this sincere apologetic post, please do forgive her, and come share a drink here at Cat's Tail. However, please be reminded that this is not a Vera forum.
- Message: "I noticed a few months back, my receding hairline is getting worse. I don't have a mirror at home, so I never noticed."
- Message: "I have cats and dogs at home, so I always thought it was them shedding. Until..."
- Message: "When Stormterror swept in, I felt chills on the crown of my head. Is this the reason why my juniors didn't look me in the face when we were talking?"
- Message: "I have long since passed the age of caring about my appearance. It's just, I don't know why but it keeps me up at night... If only there was some kind of product against hair loss."
- Cat's Tail's reply: We're sorry, but we do not currently have any products that can cure hair loss in stock. However, if you're looking for something to help you forget your misfortunes temporarily, we certainly can help you!
Released in Version 1.0