GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
How to Obtain
See the gallery or the Teyvat Interactive Map for specific locations.
1 Shops that sell Calla Lily:
|Calla Lily||Flora||1,000||5||Every 3 Days|
There are 3 items that can be crafted using Calla Lily:
|A Prize Catch||Cooking|| Crab ×4|
Calla Lily ×1
|Calla Lily Seafood Soup||Cooking|| Crab ×4|
Calla Lily ×1
|Rainbow Aster||Cooking|| Milk ×3|
Lavender Melon ×2
Calla Lily ×2
2 Characters use Calla Lily for ascension:
No Weapons use Calla Lily for ascension.
- Calla Lily is a common name for the real flowering plant Zantedeschia aethiopica.
- According to Noelle's Hangout Event, Calla Lilies have a calming effect.
- According to Lisa, Calla Lilies are medicinal flowers with antidotal properties.
- Calla Lilies are also used for medicine in Qingce Village.
- The author of Pretty Please, Kitsune Guuji? created the fictional drink Rainbow Aster, which the character Yae Masako claims can cure a cold due to the combination of Calla Lilies and Mint. This drink was later made real as part of a collaboration between the novel and Sailing Breeze and does use both Calla Lilies and Mint, but no remarks have been made on whether it has medicinal effects or not.
- The following birthday mails included Calla Lily:
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Chubby-Chubby Lotus[• 1]|
|Spanish||Lirio cala||Calla Lily|
|French||Lys calla||Calla Lily|
|Vietnamese||Calla Lily||Calla Lily Flower|
|Portuguese||Lótus de Leite||Milk Lotus|
- Chinese: The reduplication of 嘟 "chubby" is used to make the name sound cuter.
Released in Version 1.0