Legend says that after slaying the venomous dragon,
The famed hero bathed in its blood, for he desired invulnerability.
Sure enough, he became untouchable.
Be it swords, be it spears, or be it rain of arrows,
He laughed and shrugged them off.
Eventually, his foes learned:
He had borne his prized greatsword on his back as he bathed
And now, his back bore a great weak spot, the very shape and size of that sword.
- Standard Wish Wanderlust Invocation (Indefinite)
- Beginners' Wish (Indefinite until all 20 wishes have been made)
- All Character Event Wishes and Weapon Event Wishes
- Diluc is seen wielding this greatsword in his wish art.
- The lore for this weapon is based on the legend of the Norse and Germanic mythological figure Sigurd (Siegfried), whose body became nigh-invulnerable after bathing in the dragon Fafnir's blood, with the exception of one part. His enemies later take advantage of that to murder him.