New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Leave the tavern
- Wait till the tavern is closed (00:00 – 06:00)
- Go back to the tavern
- Talk to Diluc
- (Talk to Diluc)
- Venti: You're here.
- Jean: Wait, you're... (Traveler)?
- Why is the Acting Grand Master here?
- Diluc: Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person.
- Diluc: Secondly, she came here as "Jean" herself, not as the Acting Grand Master.
- Diluc: A Jean you would never see, even as an Honorary Knight.
- Jean: What a surprise.
- Jean: I heard about the Holy Lyre, but I never suspected it was you.
- Jean: So, the sound of the Holy Lyre can purify Stormterror and return it to normal... Is that true?
- Venti: That's right! (Traveler) is putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this Stormterror issue.
- Venti: Now that's the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius I'm talking about.
- Paimon: Feels like we're breaking the law though...
- Diluc: I understand this kind of absurd explanation is hard to believe.
- Diluc: But, we can ask the bard to play the song again to try and persuade—
- Jean: I believe you.
- Diluc: To persuade our stubborn comman— Wait, what?
- Jean: I can't think of any reason for Dvalin's betrayal, given it was once one of The Four Winds.
- Jean: However, if it was poisoned in the battle over Mondstadt all those years ago...
- Jean: And then corrupted by the Abyss Mage after it woke up — we can't really blame it.
- Jean: But as Acting Grand Master I obviously cannot make such a statement publicly.
- Jean: Diplomatic pressure from the Fatui makes it hard for us to seek a peaceful resolution to the Stormterror issue.
- Jean: People would think I've lost grip on the gravity of the situation. That's why I can only do this in private.
- Diluc: Hmph.
- Diluc: That's one of the reasons I don't like the Knights of Favonius.
- Diluc: What surprises me is that you would believe an outlander so easily...
- superior, even you trust (him/her). Don't you, sir? Jean: My cautious and meticulous
- Diluc: I already told you not to call me sir... Never mind. We don't often get to work together after all.
- (Pretend to not have heard anything)
- Jean: ...
- Diluc: ...
- Paimon: Wow! Um... This is really awkward...
- Jean: I have a rough idea of where the Holy Lyre der Himmel is.
- Venti: (Nice recovery! She's really talented at changing the subject...)
- Jean: The conflict between Mondstadt and Snezhnaya stems from the conflict between the seven nations and their respective gods.
- Jean: The Cryo God's Fatui seem to be after the Anemo God's power.
- Venti: ...
- So are they going to take over the defense of Mondstadt?
- So they want to kill Dvalin?
- Jean: Right.
- Jean: If the Knights of Favonius publicly prevented an attempt on Dvalin's head, then...
- Jean: The only other way to affect the Anemo God's power is to take the Holy Lyre.
- Diluc: The number of Fatui that have come to Mondstadt is far from limited.
- Diluc: I've already managed to... coerce a few reports out of them.
- Jean: Diluc has determined that the Holy Lyre is not being held in the Goth Grand Hotel.
- Jean: I imagine they don't want to leave something stolen in a place where it could be so easily found.
- Paimon: Paimon gets it. If too much of a scene gets made then it becomes a big diplomatic issue.
- Diluc: Hmph, such is the diplomacy between the seven nations.
- Diluc: Outlander, ready to go?
- Let's go!
- Wait a second. (doesn't progress the quest)
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Behind the Scenes||—|
|Spanish||Detrás de escena|
|French||Les coulisses||The Backstage|
Botsonthana thia-yu bueanglang
|Vietnamese||Cuộc Nói Chuyện Sau Hậu Trường|
|German||Hinter dem Vorhang|
|Indonesian||Di Belakang Layar|
|Portuguese||Atrás das Cenas|
Released in Version 1.0