Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The aura from enemies will apply its debuff to the in-range characters currently on the field. Once you switch the on-field character to next character, the debuff will be inherited by next character.
- The effect of auras from enemies only influence the characters currently on the field.
- When the element gauges of the aura is depleted, auras and debuffs on characters will disappear immediately.
- The interval between each pulse is 15 seconds.
- After starting the challenge, it takes 15 seconds for the enemy to release the first pulse.
- Elemental debuffs are marked with the element in question inside of a prohibitory 🚫 symbol.
The duration of the aura from enemies is not determined by the elemental gauge of the aura.
- The durations of auras are 20 seconds.
- The gauges of auras are 1 unit.
- Durations of auras from enemies cannot reduced by Elemental Resonance. It is unknown whether Artifacts can reduce durations of auras from enemies.
- The Pyro Damages from Smoldering Flames has 0 Pyro.
|DL||Effect||Enemy||Enemy Level||Base Multiplier||Element||Elemental Gauge||Duration|
|-||Deal Pyro DMG per second||-||-||60%||Pyro||1||20|
|Slowing Water (Domain: Midsummer Courtyard)|
|IV||-100% Cooldown Reduction||Hydro Abyss Mage||69||-||Hydro||1||20|
|Engulfing Storm (Domain: Midsummer Courtyard)|
|II||Drain 5 Energy per 3 seconds||Large Electro Slime||47||-||Electro||1||20|
|VI||Drain 5 Energy per 3 seconds||Large Electro Slime||90||-||Electro||1||20|
|Condensed Ice (Domain: Midsummer Courtyard)|
|III||-100% Stamina Consumption Reduction||Large Hydro Slime||59||-||Cryo||1||20|
The names of these abilities come from the official update log.
- Damage is determined by the base multiplier of the skill, the level multiplier of the domain, and the resistance of the target to the damage type.
- Damage = Base Multiplier × Level Multiplier × Damage Reduction by Elemental Resistance
- The durations of applying aura on characters is determined by the elemental gauge, which is similar to the ones of attacks from characters.
- Defeating the enemy that cast the skill will immediately cause the skill's effects to despawn. (This does not include any damage or elements already afflicted by these effects; e.g., Pursuing Fireball will disappear, but any character who was previously hit by it will still be affected by Pyro.)
- The skill has a fixed cooldown.
|HP Regeneration||(Enemies) have incredible regenerative capabilities. When their HP falls under 15%, they will recover an immense amount of HP after 6s. This effect can be triggered once by each (Enemy).|
Released in Version 1.0
- [ https://genshin.mihoyo.com/m/en/news/detail/9368 Invitation of Windblume: Version 1.4 Update Details]