Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Apple Cider restores 26% of Max HP to the selected character and regenerates 570 HP every 5 seconds for 30 seconds. Like most foods, this cannot target other players' characters in Co-Op Mode.
- Real-life apple cider vinegar is used as a method of sobering up, typically in a diluted form, but is mostly used as a cooking ingredient.
- Apple cider was one of the non-alcoholic drinks developed by the Dawn Winery at Diluc's behest.
- The following birthday mails included Apple Cider:
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Apple Wine[• 1]|
|Spanish||Sidra de manzana||Apple Cider|
|French||Cidre de pomme||Apple Cider|
|Thai||Apple Cider Vinegar||—|
|Vietnamese||Nước Táo Lên Men||Fermented Apple Juice|
|Indonesian||Apple Cider Vinegar||—|
|Portuguese||Sidra de Maçã|
- Chinese: Can also refer to cider, which is more commonly translated as 苹果酒 píngguǒjiǔ, lit. "apple wine".
Released in Version 1.0
- Diluc's Character Story: Dawn Winery's Apple Cider