Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Lv. 1+ Spectral Husk
Lv. 40+ Spectral Heart
Lv. 60+ Spectral Nucleus
Abilities and Attacks
- Fury: Taking high DMG from a single attack will charge Fury. The higher the DMG dealt, the more Fury will be accumulated. When they have a full Fury bar, they will grow bigger and gain access to enhanced attacks.
DMG Taken (%Max HP) Fury Accumulated (%) 15-25 20 25-35 40 35-45 70 45+ 100
- Wind Blast: Shoots two consecutive homing wind bolts that each deals 100% ATK as Anemo DMG. If at max Fury, instead shoots three non-homing bolts in a spread pattern, each dealing 125% ATK as Anemo DMG and becomes its only attack.
- Puff Blow: Spins, puffs up, then releases a swirl of wind dealing 125% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG.
- Final Burst: Explodes after a short pause when defeated dealing 125% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG. If at max Fury, DMG is increased to 150% ATK, and leaves behind a Vacuum Field for 10 seconds that sucks in players and items while dealing 50% ATK as Anemo DoT.
Hover over previews to view in higher quality.
- An ability will only be used if they meet all of the following conditions:
- The ability is not on cooldown
- The target is within the range required by the ability
- The ability has the highest priority out of all that meet the previous 2 conditions
- A lower priority number indicates a higher priority.
- If multiple abilities share the highest priority, one will be chosen at random.
- Certain abilities with extra trigger conditions may defy regular ability logic.
|State||Ability||Range Req. (m)||Priority||CD (s)||Action Interval (s)|
|Max Fury||Wind Blast||0–9.5||—||3|
Released in Version 2.1