When defeated, the player must consume 40 Original Resin to claim the boss's rewards.
Anemo Hypostasis offers the following Artifact Sets.
Rewards and difficulty increase with Adventure Rank (AR).
At all World Levels, Anemo Hypostasis rewards 200 Adventure EXP.
|2||41||3,650||144||30||Previous Rewards +
|4||62||4,125||166||35||Previous Rewards +
|6||83||4,725||189||40||Previous Rewards +
Artifact drop ranges are primarily sourced from the Genshin Data Gathering team.
The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains. The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
- Crystalfly: Flies into the air and turns into a giant crystalfly, then shoots a blast at the player, suspending the player in mid-air if hit. Then launches a follow-up attack in the form of a wind blade, dealing 100% ATK as Anemo DMG along its path. The second attack has a high chance of hitting those struck by the first.
- Vacuum: Quickly flies next to the player and forms a ring of shell pieces that create a vacuum which pulls the player towards the core while dealing 25% ATK as AoE Anemo DoT. It is hard, if not outright impossible to escape the pull. After a short time, it will pull in the shell pieces and explode, dealing 150% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG. The explosion cannot be avoided using dash i-frames.
- Clap: Quickly flies next to the player and forms a large wall, which folds in a "clapping" motion very quickly, dealing 100% ATK as Anemo DMG in an area in front of the wall.
- Meteors: Moves to a location away from the player and sends pieces of its shell into the sky. Over the next few seconds, three total shell pieces will fall from the sky towards the player, dealing 100% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG and leaving updrafts where they land. The boss will not expose its core after this move, but its core will be exposed during the attack.
- Missiles: Moves to a location away from the player and floats into the sky, forming a rhombus with its shell pieces. Then, it sucks shell pieces into its core to form and fire wind blasts that deal 75% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG, it fires a total of 3 blasts. Move around to dodge (can dodge without dashing).
- Tornadoes: Teleports to the center of the arena and spirals high into the air, forming a tornado beneath it. Over the next few seconds, forms 8 tornadoes around the arena, these tornados move randomly around the arena, dealing 75% ATK as Anemo DMG to players that come in contact. A center tornado also deals 25% ATK as Anemo DMG upon contact. The tornadoes will cause Elemental Absorption if they come into contact with Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, or Electro, and will leave behind an orb of their respective infusion in the air once the attack ends. If not infused with anything, they simply remain Anemo. Picking up these orbs grants 6 Energy Particles of the corresponding element.
- Vacuum Burst: Teleports next to the player and forms a spinning dome formation with its shell, which deals 10% ATK as Anemo DMG to players that come in contact. It will then proceed to absorb random orbs from the air, unleashing large shockwaves in the process. By default, each shockwave deals 100% ATK as Anemo DMG, but will deal Pyro, Hydro, Cryo, or Electro DMG if it pulls in an orb of the respective element.
- Second Wind: When HP is low (approx. 5%), moves to the center of the arena and forms 4 large floating Anemo Orbs along with several updrafts. After some time (approx. 15 seconds), absorbs any Anemo Orbs that remain, healing a large portion of its HP (approx. 15%) for each orb absorbed. Use the updrafts to glide into and absorb the Anemo Orbs to prevent the boss from healing entirely, if an orb is absorbed by the player it will not respawn the next time the Hypostasis uses Second Wind, and if all orbs are absorbed by the player it will become unable to use Second Wind again. When an orb is absorbed by the player, 3 Anemo Energy Particles will be generated.
Beth has fairly easy to predict attacks; if it spins in a spiral, then it will perform Tornadoes, or Vacuum Burst if elemental orbs are present in the arena. If it moves away from the player, it will perform Meteors or Missiles, while the other attacks are used more closer to the player. With the exception of its Vacuum and Vacuum Burst, most of the boss' attacks are fairly easy to dodge.
Cryo, Hydro, Electro, and Pyro will cause a Swirl reaction when inflicted on the Hypostasis, as the hypostasis is permanently imbued with Anemo. This also means that any elemental status applied to the hypostasis will be instantly removed. As an Anemo creation it is immune to Anemo.
Like the Electro and Geo Hypostasis, when the Anemo Hypostasis reaches critical health, it will teleport to the middle of the arena and remove any elemental orbs still present on the field. It will then summon four Anemo Orbs and updrafts, the latter of which must be used to reach them. The player has around 15 seconds to get as many orbs as possible before it revives itself.
Even if all of the orbs are gathered, the Hypostasis will still revive, but will die for good when its HP reaches 0 again. If an orb is missed, the mechanic is repeated again with the same amount of orbs that were not grabbed beforehand.
4 Achievements match the category selection:
|"That's one big Crystalfly"||Wonders of the World||Absorb all of an Anemo Hypostasis' Wind Crystals before it can be revived.||10|
|"...Not indicative of final product"||Wonders of the World||Defeat an Anemo Hypostasis that has undergone 4 types of Elemental Conversions.||10|
|Back With The Wind||Wonders of the World||Absorb at least 10 Elemental Orbs created by the Anemo Hypostasis in a single battle.||5|
|That's One Big Crystalfly||Meetings in Outrealm: Series I||Defeat an Anemo Hypostasis in Co-Op Mode.||10|
- "That's one big Crystalfly" is fairly easy to get as there is more than enough time to grab all four Anemo Orbs before the boss revives itself.
- "...Not indicative of final product" requires the Anemo Hypostasis to discharge all four elemental bursts during its Vacuum Burst attack, requiring the team to consist of a Cryo, Electro, Hydro, and Pyro character to do so. During the Tornado attack, the Hypostasis will generate eight tornadoes that randomly swirl around the arena; these must be struck with elemental reactions in order to generate an elemental orb of the type used to change it, which should be done Elemental Bursts or Charged Attacks with Catalyst users. The boss will likely perform Meteor at least once before attempting Vacuum Burst. Use the updraft to grab Anemo Orbs to increase the chance of a boss absorbing a modified orb. Since the boss only takes three orbs at a time with this attack, the player will need to wait for two tornado attacks to complete the achievement. After all four elemental shockwaves have been unleashed, the boss must be killed to obtain the achievement.
- "Back With The Wind" simply requires players to gather ten orbs themselves. The orbs can be gathered during its Meteor attack, which creates updrafts, or with the aid of Geo Constructs. The boss will need to perform two tornado attacks in order to create the ten orbs needed for the achievement.
- Each of the Hypostases are named after one of the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, with "Beth" (Hebrew: בּ Bet) being named after the second.
- Sucrose's Elemental Skill, Astable Anemohypostasis Creation - 6308, and her Elemental Burst, Forbidden Creation - Isomer 75 / Type II, are emulations of the Anemo Hypostasis. They resemble the Hypostasis's Crystalfly attack in particular.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Wúxiàng zhī Fēng
Wúxiàng zhī Fēng
Musou no Kaze
|Spanish||Hipostasis Anemo||Anemo Hypostasis|
|French||Hypostase Anémo||Anemo Hypostasis|
|Vietnamese||Phong Nguyên Bản||Prototype Anemo|
|Portuguese||Hypostasis Anemo||Anemo Hypostasis|