Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Quests and Events
- Monoceros Caeli Chapter (Tartaglia's story)
- Lantern Rite (unique idle quotes and dialogue)
- "Welcome to the Northland Bank!"
- "You can't beat the atmosphere here in Liyue."
During Lantern Rite:
- "The people of Liyue are amazing..."
- "Who would have thought the people of Liyue could build a lantern so big?" (Voiceline)
- Andrei: Welcome! How may I assist you today?
- Who are you?
- Andrei: I am the account manager here at the Northland Bank. Feel free to find me for help with any matters you'd like to take care of in the bank.
- Andrei: If you're interested in a loan, I can assure you that our interest rates are better than any of the local lenders you'll find around Liyue.
- Andrei: You'll also find our savings accounts much more competitive as well. Our interest return on savings will surely be higher than any local lender!
- Andrei: So no matter what your business may be, Northland Bank can always be the first to meet your banking needs!
- Tell me about the Northland Bank.
- Andrei: This is actually a Snezhnayan bank that was opened here in Liyue Harbor. The building itself was constructed in accordance with the local Liyue style.
- Andrei: However, many Liyue locals still seem to harbor some resentment towards our bank. They think that our presence here may be damaging the Liyue economy.
- Andrei: But this clearly can be an opportunity that benefits everyone. As long as we can be fully integrated into the marketplace, the economy will only continue to grow more.
- Andrei: As for our own nation's economy, we have the brilliance and foresight of Master Pantalone to thank.
- Andrei: Oh, and we mustn't forget Her Majesty the Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya.
- Andrei: We look forward to your next visit with us. Please find me for any business matters that require assistance.
- Andrei: Welcome! How may I assist you to...
- Andrei: Oh wait, I'm already off the clock now. What's the matter?
- What are you doing?
- Andrei: I'm sure you've been enjoying all that Liyue Harbor has to offer?
- Andrei: As a native of Snezhnaya, I was initially quite reluctant about being transferred to Liyue by the Northland Bank.
- Andrei: But as I came to understand more about Liyue, I found myself liking it more and more.
- Andrei: Things like the sea here and the city's atmosphere are all quite different from my home, haha!
- Tell me about your home.
- Andrei: My hometown is not quite as lively as the bustling city of Liyue...
- Andrei: And I've completely fallen in love with the food in Liyue. With such a variety of colors, flavors, and aromas, the cuisine here is simply exquisite!
- Andrei: But even so, I could never turn my back on Her Majesty the Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya.
- Andrei: Goodbye...
- Andrei: Ah, seeing as I still have to work tomorrow, I'll need to take the chance now to relax.
Unlike his normal dialogue, Andrei's dialogue does not differ between daytime and nighttime.
- Andrei: This is my first time participating in the Lantern Rite. All in all, the atmosphere of the festivities is quite enjoyable.
- Andrei: What fascinates me most though is the Mingxiao Lantern... Who would've thought that the people of Liyue could build a lantern so big.
- Andrei: ...Watching the lighting and ascent of the Mingxiao Lantern must certainly be an unforgettable scene for everyone who participates in the Lantern Rite.
- Andrei: I'm really starting to enjoy this city... No, no, I must remain loyal to the Tsaritsa...
Released in Version 1.0