Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Investigate the strange camp (0/3)
- Interact with the note, the campfire, and the "Neatly-Written Diary."
- Look for the missing scholar
- Based on the "Neatly-Written Diary," it suggests you to search in the mountains to the west, but the area is also highlighted by the quest navigation.
- Defeat the Treasure Hoarders and obtain the key
- The key is in the chest that is unlocked after you have defeated the treasure hoarders.
- Open the cage
- Collect the treasure
Neatly Written Diary
"Hunt a Cocogoat. Please and thank you."
- Paimon: Huh. This bonfire's been put out for a long time. The person who camped here seems to be gone, too.
- Paimon: Yikes... It looks like there was a big fight here. Everything's a mess!
- Paimon: This diary seems to belong to a scholar.
- Paimon: It seems that some treasure hoarders had their eyes on her... Paimon hopes she was able to leave safely.
- Paimon: Maybe the scholar who camped out here really did get into trouble.
- Paimon: Let's look around. We might find some clues!
- Paimon: Besides, this scholar was researching this place for so long. She probably knows this place super well!
- Paimon: If there was treasure in here, she might have...
- Paimon: Eh? Someone's carved words here.
- Paimon: "They're taking me up the mountain. Save me."
- Paimon: That must be our scholar. Come on, let's get up that mountain!
- Paimon: Look, in the cage! Is that a... person?
- Paimon: Paimon bets it was those Treasure Hoarders! Let's take care of them and rescue that person!
- Alrani: Thank you so much, I thought I was truly finished... this group of Treasure Hoarders has been following me this entire time.
- Alrani: Just as I had finally made some progress in my research, and was thinking that it might be nice to find the treasure here and take it back with me...
- Alrani: The Treasure Hoarders invaded my camp, nabbed me, and took me here.
- Alrani: They kept questioning me as to the treasure's location, and threatened to take my life if I refused to tell them.
- Alrani: But if I had told them just like that, that really would have been the end of me.
- Alrani: *sigh* I should've listened to Soraya. She insists that archaeologists like us should be focused on academic results instead of treasure.
- Alrani: But I only get this much funding. A few essays won't be enough to break even on my travel expenses...
- Alrani: I can't for the life of me say how Soraya's managed to stay in Liyue by herself for all this time. Just looking at her pile of rejected manuscripts makes me feel exhausted.
- What do you plan to do now?
- Alrani: Well, what else? I've finished gathering my research materal. As for the treasure... Well, you can have it.
- Alrani: I'm not repeating the convoluted thought process that brought me here. All you need to know is that the treasure is buried underneath that giant golden tree in the middle of Lingju Pass.
- Alrani: Take it if you want. I'll write its description down for you so you don't forget.
- Alrani: I'll rest for a while, and then I'll head back to my camp to gather up my things. I have to get out of here as soon as possible, lest more Treasure Hoarders come here.
- Alrani: I've no idea how long it'll take to get from here to Wangshu Inn. I can only hope that Soraya hasn't already left by the time I get there.
- Alrani: *sigh* If only Soraya could be my tutor...
- Alrani: My notes... thank goodness, my notes are still intact.
- Alrani: Huh? You haven't found it yet? The treasure is buried beneath the giant golden tree in the middle of Lingju Pass.
- Alrani, the writer of the notes, mentions Soraya, a more experienced researcher who is investigating the ruins in Guili Plains. Soraya has her own world quest to help her investigate the ruins (Treasure Lost, Treasure Found).
Released in Version 1.0