Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Meet the adepti in Jueyun Karst
- Fight with support from the adepti
- (At Jueyun Karst)
- ???: And who might we be? Those that dare enter Jueyun Karst?
- I was sent here.
- Please take a look at this.
- ???: A Sigil of Permission... Many a season has passed since one was last in the presence of such an item.
- Moon Carver: He before you is the mighty and illuminated adeptus, Moon Carver. Speak, traveler. What business have you here?
- Paimon: Actually...
- Millelith Sergeant: It's the assassin! They dared to flee here to Jueyun Karst!
- Millelith Soldier: Sir, we've already stepped too far into Jueyun Karst ourselves...
- Millelith Sergeant: We... Argh, there's no choice. Apprehending the assassin is top priority, we must press on!
- Moon Carver: ...disturbing our borders.
- Moon Carver: See them gone. One will not have interruption.
- (During the fight)
- Millelith Sergeant: Who goes there?
- Millelith Sergeant: Attack!
- Millelith Sergeant: Take the target alive!
- Millelith Sergeant: Take this!
- (After defeating the Millelith guards)
- Moon Carver: We've digressed. State your purpose, traveler.
- Paimon: Well...
- Cutscene's Travel Log summary:
- (Fastforward the summary of recent events)
- Moon Carver: Preposterous...
- Moon Carver: PREPOSTEROUS!!!
- Moon Carver: The Liyue Qixing... utterly disappointing.
- Moon Carver: How could someone possibly assassinate Rex Lapis during the Rite of Descension...
- Moon Carver: And then place suspicion upon the attendees!?
- Moon Carver: ...
- Moon Carver: Traveler, of the unjust accusations placed upon you, one has become aware.
- Moon Carver: The mind knows its answer. Though one must consult with one's fellows, lest the mind be misguided.
- Moon Carver: Go. Take your Sigil of Permission, carry with you a message.
- Who should I look for?
- Where should I go?
- Moon Carver: Mountain Shaper and Cloud Retainer can be found here. Only fate will decide if you shall find them — only fate.
- Moon Carver: There exists a Conqueror of Demons, a Guardian Yaksha. Go to Wangshu Inn. There you shall seek him.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||An Impromptu Change of Plan||—|
|Spanish||Cambio inesperado||Unexpected Change|
|French||Changement de plan||Change of Plan|
|Russian||Неожиданная смена планов
Neozhidannaya smena planov
||Unexpected Change of the Situation|
|Vietnamese||Sudden Change[• 1]|
|German||Erschreckende Wendung||Shocking Turn|
|Indonesian||Perubahan Situasi yang tak Terduga||Unexpected Change of the Situation|
|Portuguese||Mudança Inesperada da Situação||Unexpected Change of the Situation|
- VI: Sino-Vietnamese reading of Chinese name
Released in Version 1.0