Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Aloy has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Of Hunting and Dancing|
|Iter Ad Astra Abyssosque|
- "Let's head out..."
- "Challenging prey..."
- "This new world..."
When the player is nearby:
- "Hey there..."
- "Now this is new!"
- Aloy: Hey there, (Traveler). I sure get to see a whole lot of new things traveling with you.
- Sylens try and wrap his head around this, uh... teapot of yours. Aloy: I gotta say, I'd love to watch
- How do you like it here?
- Aloy: If you're asking whether it's a comfortable place to stay, I mean, sure. Of course it is.
- Aloy: But um... I couldn't really see myself living here for the long term. Sorry.
- Is there something wrong with the place?
- Aloy: No, nothing's wrong at all, everything's great. Very charming.
- Aloy: It's just that I'm more used to camping out in the wilds.
- Aloy: I'm sure you know by now — back where I'm from, not a day goes by without something to watch out for.
- Aloy: Like giant machines running around all over the place, or hostile tribes that always seem to have it out for you, or evil machines bent on global extinction...
- Aloy: To go from a life like that to something so safe... It'll take me some time to adjust, that's all.
- You want to go on an adventure?
- Aloy: Yes! Don't get me wrong, this is a nice place, but I need to get out. If I stick around here too long, my bowstring's gonna snap.
- Aloy: Next time we head out, I want you to give me the full story on these Ruin Guards I hear you talking about.
- Aloy: They sound like my kind of prey. Aim for the glowing part, right?
- Aloy: That, plus after you defeat them, you can salvage their components...
- Aloy: Strange components, sure, and probably not the kind that I could use to modify my gear. Still, they've gotta have their uses, I guess?
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Aloy: Sure. Something new to share with me?
- Aloy: You know, I've heard a lot of stories about you since arriving in this world.
- Aloy: For example, the time that you helped the knights from Mondstadt to defeat a dragon.
- Aloy: And the time that you teamed up with the adepti in Liyue to defeat an ancient god from the ocean.
- Aloy: Gods and dragons... Can't believe they really exist here.
- Aloy: But whatever the crisis may be, you always step forward and join up with those who want to fight back, don't you?
- Aloy: It's because of people like you that both cities were able to survive and prevail.
- I only made a small contribution...
- Aloy: If that's what you call a small contribution, I think it might take saving the whole world to count as a major one.
- Aloy: Seriously, though, if the world ever does need saving, bring me with you.
- Aloy: I've saved a world once before. I might be able to give you some pointers.
- Like "Never save the world on an empty stomach"?
- Aloy: Ha, yeah, that's right. Trying to save the world when you can't stop thinking about food is pretty tough... The end of the world deserves your full, undivided attention.
- Like "There's strength in numbers"?
- Aloy: Maybe. But sometimes you need to take the world on your shoulders in order to save it.
- Aloy: Seriously, though. Trying to save the world is exhausting, especially when you're not even sure who's trying to end it.
- Aloy: The worst part is, once you find out who's responsible, they're always so full of themselves, making out like you're the one in the wrong.
- Aloy: You can't reason with them. It always comes down to a fight. I guess that's just the way it is.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Anything you want to do?
- Aloy: Of course. I want to go out exploring with you again. Visit new places, see new things.
- Aloy: On that note, I've been meaning to ask you something. When we've been out on the hunt in the past, I've noticed you've actually got an edge over me.
- Aloy: How did you learn to hunt like you do? Or rather... who taught you?
- I guess I'm self-taught.
- Nothing fancy, I'm afraid...
- Aloy: Ha. And modest about it too. So I guess you started out with natural talent and then worked at it relentlessly.
- Aloy: Plus, you go on all these adventures to hone your skills. That's what's really shaped you into who you are today.
- Aloy: A lot like me, I guess.
- Rost really trained me up. Aloy: I started out okay. Then
- Aloy: He was a great hunter. And an even better man.
- Aloy: ...
- Aloy: I hope he'd be proud of who I am today.
- I'm sure he would be very proud.
- Proving and get a boon from the Matriarchs. I wanted to know who my parents were. Aloy: Thanks. But to be honest, the only reason I started training in the first place was to win the
- Aloy: Back then, I never thought I'd be uniting everyone against an evil machine and its army.
- Aloy: In fact, I probably would have found the idea of everyone uniting together even more far-fetched than the part about the evil machine.
- Nobody knows what the future holds.
- Aloy: Yeah. But I actually kind of like that feeling of not knowing.
- Aloy: Going out into the world, exploring the unknown, embracing new challenges, that's what I'm used to.
- I would love to visit your world.
- Aloy: If you ever do have the chance, you should take it.
- Aloy: My world has its troubles. But it's worth seeing. And worth saving.
- Aloy: But didn't you tell me before that you aren't from this world? You came here as a traveler, too, didn't you?
- Aloy: And you ended up staying to look for your missing sibling, correct?
- Yes. I wonder where (he/she) is now...
- Aloy: Don't worry. As long as (he/she) is still in this world, the two of you will meet again.
- Aloy: That's if I have a say in the matter. As a fellow outlander, I won't let you do this alone.
- Aloy: I'll be ready to help whenever you need me.
- Aloy: Wherever the hunt leads, I won't turn you down.
- Aloy: In the meantime... when you have a moment, tell me more of what you know about this world.
- Aloy: Starting with hilichurls, Abyss Mages, and Geovishap Hatchlings... I still don't know where any of their weak spots are!
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Morning, Aloy.
- Aloy: Good morning. The coast looks clear. Don't forget to come get me before you head out.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Evening, Aloy.
- Aloy: Good evening. It's so quiet here, I mean, completely still... That's gonna take me some getting used to.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Iter Ad Astra Abyssosque
- Aloy: For a makeshift base, this is well put together. Whoever was responsible clearly knew what they were doing.
- Aloy: The tents are sensibly positioned in relation to one another, and the fencing shows they were well aware that danger can approach from any direction.
- Aloy: It's reassuring when you know you can rely on your companions.
Of Hunting and Dancing
- Aloy: This camp is interesting. The lodgings and the furniture are crude, but if you look closely, the layout does seem to have an order to it.
- Aloy: It's tribal. Feels a bit familiar... but different, too.
- Aloy: Maybe if I stick around long enough, I can learn something from this land.