Almond Tofu is a food item that the player can cook. The recipe for Almond Tofu is obtainable by investigating one of the interactable points in Wangshu Inn's kitchen located in Bishui Plain, Liyue. Almond Tofu can also be purchased from Verr Goldet in Wangshu Inn for 1,550 Mora (max 2 per day).
Depending on the quality, Almond Tofu increases the party's Attack by 66/81/95 for 300 seconds. Like most foods, this has no effect for other players in Co-Op Mode.
- Almond Tofu, also known as Annin Tofu, is a traditional dessert in Chinese cuisine, most notably popular in Beijing and Guangdong.
- Despite the name, the real version of Almond Tofu is not actually made of almonds, but apricot kernels.
- To celebrate Xiao's playable release, the Teyvat Food Notes released a real-life recipe for Almond Tofu and "Sweet Dream".
- It is Xiao's favorite food.
- Almond Tofu is needed in the "Good Medicine Tastes Bitter" daily quest and "Yi Zhu's Snack" reputation request.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Almond Tofu[• 1]|
|Spanish||Tofu de almendras||Almond Tofu|
|French||Tofu aux amandes||Almond Tofu|
|Portuguese||Tofu de Amêndoas||Almond Tofu|
- ZH: 杏仁 Xìngrén refers to apricot kernels, but the dish itself is often translated as "Almond Tofu."
- Voice-Over: Xiao's Voice-Over: Favorite Food