The Alcor is a warship anchored south of Guyun Stone Forest. It is the flagship of The Crux and, while it is normally helmed by Captain Beidou, she has returned to Liyue Harbor for business and left the ship to her men.
Climbing aboard the Alcor for the first time automatically triggers the World Quest "A Lone Ship In Guyun." After completing this quest, it will be marked with the map icon which acts as a permanent Teleport Waypoint.
Most of the following crew members can be found aboard the Alcor.
- A Lone Ship In Guyun (World Quest)
- 2 Common Chests (by Mora-Grubber)
- 1 Exquisite Chest (by Mora-Grubber)
- 1 Luxurious Chest (on a crow's nest towards the southern side of the ship)
- Geoculus (at the very top of the highest crow's nest, above Xu Liushi)
Quests and Events
- The name "Alcor" is derived from a star by the same name, which is one of the two stars that make up the handle of the Big Dipper constellation, tying into Beidou's name being the Chinese name for the Big Dipper.
- In Life on the High Seas, Beidou mentions that the Alcor is considered an omen of death. In Japanese mythology, the Alcor is known as the lifespan star or jumyōboshi (寿命星) as it was believed that one who could not see this star would pass away by year's end. The Chinese name "死兆星" means death omen.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Death Omen Star|
|Sino-Japanese reading of Chinese name|
|Death Omen Star Ship|
|Vietnamese||Ngôi Sao Chết Chóc||Death Star|