The Adventurers' Guild is an organization that serves as an adventurer-for-hire service for the people and other organizations in all seven nations of Teyvat.
By speaking to Katheryne, the receptionist, you can:
- Claim Bonus Daily Commission Rewards
- Claim Adventure Rank Rewards
- Dispatch Characters on Expeditions
The Adventurers' Guild provides a platform to help newcomers adjust to the adventurer lifestyle, while also supporting veteran adventurers and allowing them to adventure more freely. The Guild collates all the complex word-of-mouth information it receives and redistributes it in the form of quests and adventures assigned to adventurers.
A motto of the guild is "Ad Astra Abyssosque," which means "To the Stars and the Abyss."
The Adventurers' Guild reception is clearly marked with a compass both on the map and above the reception area.
Within the Guild, there are two departments, both tasked with important roles for the Guild to remain functional.
The adventurers in the guild handle commissions taken to the guild.
The Intelligence Department typically does not undertake commissions. Instead, they provide adventurers with vital information that they can use to complete their commissions. This department is split into two groups: the investigators and the organizers. The investigators are in the field and handle the collection of information, while the organizers take all of the information gathered by the investigators and organize it before providing it to adventurers.
The Guild ranks commissions based on difficulty from Rank S to presumably Rank D.
- Katheryne - Receptionist
- Cyrus - Mondstadt Branch Master
- Alfry - Intelligence Dept. Organizer
- Fischl - Intelligence Dept. Investigator
- Lynn - Survival Expert
- Bennett - Adventurer
- Dr. Livingstone - Adventurer & Scholar
- Iris - Adventurer
- Jack - Adventurer Recruit
- Julie - Adventurer
- Lorgar - Adventurer
- Plauen - Adventurer
- Reckless Pallad - Adventurer
- Royce - Adventurer
- Schuster - Adventurer
- Stanley - Adventurer
- Tommy - Adventurer
- Ylgr - Adventurer & Mapper
- Hughes - Adventurer & Gliding Enthusiast
- Although based in Snezhnaya, Fatui members are listed in the Adventurer Handbook as enemies.
- Furthermore, the fact that some of the commissions they hand out lists Fatui as targets suggests that the Adventurer's Guild is completely independent from them.