The Adventurers' Guild, indicated by icon on the map, is an organization that serves as an adventurer-for-hire service for the people and other organizations in the seven nations of Teyvat. The Guild collates all the complex word-of-mouth information it receives and redistributes it in the form of quests and adventures assigned to adventurers.
By speaking to Katheryne the players can:
- Claim Bonus Daily Commission Rewards
- Claim Adventure Rank Rewards
- Dispatch Characters on Expeditions
Ad astra abyssosque!Adventurers' guild motto
The guild has two departments, which are: the Intelligence Department and Recruitment Department
The Intelligence department of the Adventurers' Guild typically does not undertake commissions. Instead, they provide adventurers with vital information that they can use to complete their commissions. This department is split into two groups: the investigators and the organizers. The investigators are in the field and handle the collection of information, while the organizers take all of the information gathered by the investigators and organize it before providing it to adventurers.
The organizers ranks the commissions based on difficulty (from Rank S to, presumably, Rank D) to help new adventurers adjust to the adventurer lifestyle, while also supporting veteran adventurers and allowing them to adventure more freely.
The adventurers handle the commissions taken to the guild.
The Mondstadt Branch of the Adventurers' Guild, led by Cyrus, has a severe need for members. The message board in the Angel's Share is filled with recruitment ads from the guild. Cyrus even uses stories of dangerous adventures and bravery as a recruitment tactic towards the youth.
- Katheryne — Receptionist
- Cyrus — Mondstadt Branch Master
- Alfry — Intelligence Dept. Organizer
- Fischl — Intelligence Dept. Investigator
- Lynn — Survival Expert
- Bennett — Adventurer
- Dr. Livingstone — Adventurer & Scholar
- Iris — Adventurer
- Jack — Adventurer Recruit
- Julie — Adventurer
- Lorgar — Adventurer
- Plauen — Adventurer
- Reckless Pallad — Adventurer
- Royce — Adventurer
- Schuster — Adventurer
- Hans Archibald — Adventurer
- Tommy — Adventurer
- Ylgr — Adventurer & Mapper
- Although based in Snezhnaya, Fatui members are listed in the Adventurer Handbook as enemies.
- Furthermore, the fact that some of the commissions they hand out lists Fatui as targets suggests that the Adventurer's Guild is completely independent from them.
- Doolan finds the Adventurers' Guild uniforms as boring.
- Fischl, Bennett, Dr. Livingstone and Katheryne do not wear the guilds standard uniform despite being members of the guild.
- The motto "Ad Astra Abyssosque" is Latin for "To the Stars and the Abyss."
- The eight-pointed star can be seen at the front and back of the standard uniform of the Adventurer's Guild.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Gremio de Aventureros||Adventurers' Guild|
|French||Guilde des aventuriers||Guild of the Adventurers|
|Russian||Гильдия искателей приключений|
Gil'diya iskateley priklyucheniy
Ki la nak photya phai
|Portuguese||Guilda de Aventureiros||Adventurers' Guild|