The Adventurer Handbook provides many useful features to players including:
- Offers rewards based on the player's progress.
- Select the preferred region for Commissions and track them for the day with rewards.
- Displays the Domains they currently have access to and their rewards.
- Displays and tracks the locations of Enemies and their possible drops.
The "Experience" tab of the Adventurer Handbook offers rewards to the player when they complete various tasks. Upon completing a chapter additional rewards are given and the next chapter is unlocked. In addition to the rewards below, every individual task also gives 100 Adventure Rank EXP, but the completion Reward does not. There are 9 chapters.
The Commissions tab show the player their current day's commissions and the bonus rewards for completing all 4 of them. See Commissions for more details.
This tab also allows players to quickly show any of the domain's location on the map by clicking the map pin button on the right.
If the required Adventure Rank has been reached but the domain has not been discovered, the first discover reward of the domain is shown.
The player's Spiral Abyss progress is shown in the Spiral Abyss tab.
Players can track some of the spawn points of each enemy by clicking on the Navigate button, this will mark the maps with the location. There are other spawn points for each of the bosses that you can not track with the handbook.
- The cover of the Adventurer Handbook says
GUILD HANDBOOKH(with the extra H at the end) in the Teyvat Language.