Adeptus' Temptation is a food item that the player can cook. The recipe for Adeptus' Temptation is obtainable by opening a Chest on the floating island above Qingyun Peak. Adeptus' Temptation can also be obtained as a reward from the Nine Pillars of Peace quest.
Depending on the quality, Adeptus' Temptation increases the party's Attack by 260/316/372 and Critical Rate by 8/10/12% for 300 seconds. Like most foods, this has no effect for other players in Co-Op Mode.
- This dish is a reference to the real-life dish, Buddha's Temptation (or Buddha Jumps Over the Wall). The name of Adeptus' Temptation is 仙跳墙 Xiāntiàoqiáng, "Adeptus Jumps over the Wall", while Buddha's Temptation is 佛跳墙 Fótiàoqiáng.
- In the description text for "Delicious" version, "This dish is a rare and exquisite mix of both land and sea" refers to the variety of ingredients used in Buddha's Temptation, such as quail eggs, bamboo shoots, scallops, sea cucumber, abalone, shark fin, fish maw, chicken, Jinhua ham, pork tendon, ginseng, mushrooms, and taro.
- Buddha's Temptation was dubbed the most expensive soup in 2015, which is reflected in-game by being a 5-star dish.
- Adeptus' Tempation is the only 5-star food item currently in the game.
- To celebrate the Chinese New Year, the Teyvat Food Notes released a real-life recipe for Adeptus' Temptation. Unlike other blog posts in the series which featured one to two characters, this post included all playable Liyue characters at the time of posting.