Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Meet Diluc at the Winery
- Talk to Diluc
- Defeat the assailants
- (Talking to Diluc)
- Abyss Order... Enemies of the human race. Even the underground networks rarely come across any information on them. Diluc: The
- Diluc: With that said, it was a bit of a hassle, but I managed to dig up a few clues.
- Venti: Really? That quickly? You really are well connected, Master Diluc.
- Barbatos — why exactly do you need the help of mere humans...? Paimon: Come to think of it, Mr. Big Anemo God
- Venti: Ahh... How do I put it...
- The Seven" as people now know them, were once known as "The Seven Archons." Venti: "
- Teyvat. That is the role the archons play. Venti: Each archon presides over their own part of
- Mondstadt — and I don't feel Mondstadt would really like it either. Venti: Only in performing this duty can we attain power, but I don't like the idea of "ruling"
- Jean: "Go forth and establish a city of freedom without rule." We have not forgotten Barbatos' wish for Mondstadt.
- Paimon: Jean... You're such a devotee!
- Paimon: Maybe someone got a little too free and is just too lazy to care...
- Venti: Ahh... However it may have come to be... I haven't been back to Mondstadt for an extended period of time.
- Venti: Without a doubt, I am now the weakest archon among The Seven!
- And yet you sound almost proud...
- Guess that's why you're god to the City of Freedom...
- Venti: Aww, you flatter me.
- Diluc: Oh, such a humble god... Is it a blessing, or a curse?
- Diluc: But we digress. Let's get back to the topic at hand: the common enemy of all mankind.
- Abyss Mage to the vicinity of the winery. Diluc: We have tracked the
- Jean: I cannot stress enough how important it is to not let it escape.
- Let's hunt it down!
- (After defeating the assailants)
- Venti: Huh? What's this...
- Abyss Mage was defeated, a certain energy dispersed from its body... Venti: After the
- Dvalin. Venti: It seems that energy was being used to cut off the connection between me and
- Venti: ...
- Stormterror's Lair? Venti: (Traveler), do you know of
- Venti: But Jean and Master Diluc are no doubt aware of it.
- I think I've heard people talking about it in Mondstadt.
- Venti: Of course. I believe the people of Mondstadt all know of it.
- Venti: After Dvalin woke up, he took the ancient ruins as his lair.
- Venti: As it was with the storms that previously cut Mondstadt off from the outside world, the entrance to the ruins is also sealed by a special barrier.
- Venti: But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage, I was able to read the rhythmic flow of how the barrier's magic was woven.
- Venti: I must admit, it sounds even more horrendous than a chorus of hilichurls, but...
- Stormterror's Lair. Venti: ...It should be enough to let us break through the storm barrier and reach
- Diluc: Which means we're going to confront Dvalin?
- Diluc: I'm fine with that... Jean is the one who wishes to avoid any direct confrontation.
- Jean: No. When there are no other options left, it is my responsibility to alter our course of action.
- Jean: If slaying him is our only choice, I will gladly become the knight that leads the charge.
- Venti: Fortunately, we have yet to need to go that far.
- Diluc: Hmm?
- Jean: By that, you mean...
- Venti: I mean that the Holy Lyre is not our trump card.
- Venti: Our real trump card? (Traveler) of course.
- Paimon: (Traveler)?
- Is it because I purified the Teardrop Crystal?
- Venti: Agreed.
- Is it because I can fight?
- Venti: Well, you could say that... You're definitely a force to be reckoned with.
- Venti: But you have a much more precious forte.
- Venti: The impurities in the tears, and the curse that binds Dvalin belong to the same maleficent power.
- Venti: Which means...
- Paimon: You Tone-Deaf Bard, don't you see how crazy this is?
- Paimon: You've seen what Dvalin is like when he's ticked off! (Traveler) will be swallowed whole before (he/she) even gets to lift a finger!
- Weren't we just talking about how I can fight?
- This battle... it's going to take everything everyone's got.
- Diluc: ...Hey.
- Diluc: Nice plan. Worth a shot.
- Jean: I am with you, Honorary Knight!
- Paimon: Ho~! So we just need to fight monsters from the abyss... and a dragon! No pressure or anything.
- Diluc: Humans aren't without their strengths. Let's go.
- Venti: And so...
- Venti: The epic actions of brave heroes finally leads to this eleventh hour.
To be checked
- Diluc: Alright, don't hold back, it's time to teach it a lesson!
- Paimon: There it is!
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Mago del Abismo||Abyss Mage|
|French||Mages de l'Abîme||Abyss Mages|
|Vietnamese||Pháp Sư Vực Sâu|
|Portuguese||Feiticeiro do Abismo||Abyss Sorcerer|
Released in Version 1.0