Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to Sal Terrae
- Go to the first contraption
- Look for a spot from which the picture formed by the relics can be seen
- Go to the second contraption
- Follow Zhongli's instructions and light the monuments up
- Requires Electro to activate the monuments.
- Must be unlocked in the order of south, east, west, north.
- Go to the site of the broken seal
- (Talk to the people)
- Kliment: I heard that Sal Terrae was once the home of the God of Salt's people. Therefore... *chuckles* There are sure to be loads of valuable relics nearby.
- Zhongli: According to legend, the people of the God of Salt, Havria, enjoyed prosperous lives under her protection.
- Zhongli: But this legend has been around for ages. With the countless scrap collectors and Treasure Hoarders in the area, there probably aren't many valuable things left here.
- Kliment: Gah, that's just great... If I knew it was picked this clean before, I wouldn't have come.
- Wanyan: About that, I know there's a ruin deep in this cave here. It's related to the God of Salt, which is actually how the area originally got its name of Sal Terrae.
- Wanyan: However, the ruin entrance has been sealed by a mysterious power. Nobody has been able to break the seal.
- Wanyan: I found a mechanism that seemed to be related to the seal. But when I undid the mechanism, the seal wasn't affected at all.
- Wanyan: So at the moment, the seal's origin and how to break it are very important topics in my research on the God of Salt
- Is it related to the God of Salt's people?
- Is it related to Rex Lapis?
- Wanyan: I don't know, there's no concrete evidence. But I'm pretty sure the seal is meant to hide some kind of long-forgotten truth.
- Wanyan: The God of Salt was a benevolent god adored by the people, not to mention powerful. She wouldn't have any kind of shameful secrets to hide.
- Wanyan: So... The one who wants to hide some truth is very possibly her killer, Morax.
- Paimon: This doesn't sound like something the Lord of Geo would do, though...
- Kliment: Who cares about all that? It sounds like countless treasures of the God of Salt lie within this ruin, just waiting for someone to find them, right!?
- Wanyan: You weren't listening at all, were you? Argh... Even if there's a mountain of treasures inside, nobody can get in if the seal isn't broken.
- Kliment: Ah, but we have the illustrious Mr. Zhongli with us! He looks like he knows just about everything — a little seal shouldn't be any trouble for him.
- Wanyan: This seal seems to be quite ancient. Even Mr. Zhongli may not know all of its secrets...
- Zhongli: I may know something about it.
- Wanyan: Wh—Whaaat!?
- Zhongli: Over the years, I've heard various rumors with bits of knowledge about seals. Although their references seem rather disorderly, they do in fact contain the secret to breaking seals.
- Zhongli: Let's go take a look at the mechanism Miss Wanyan just mentioned.
- Wanyan: Okay, since Mr. Zhongli says so... Follow me, then.
- (Go to the first mechanism)
- Wanyan: Here it is. There's some debris scattered here that, when put together, look like they definitely had something to do with the God of Salt.
- Wanyan: According to the inscription on the side, if one looks from a certain angle, the secret to the mechanism will be revealed.
- (After activating the first mechanism)
- Wanyan: See that? Although we activated the mechanism, nothing happened to the seal...
- Zhongli: That's because there's actually another mechanism that must be activated.
- Wanyan: A—Another?
- Zhongli: Let me lead the way from here.
- (Go to the second mechanism)
- Wanyan: This place seems familiar... Ah, I remember! I think there's some elemental monuments here — so you're saying they're related to all this?
- Wanyan: When I investigated this seal last time, I had someone with a Vision accompany me.
- Wanyan: But when we lit up all the elemental monuments, nothing happened...
- Zhongli: That's because you don't just need to activate them at the same time, but in a certain order as well. Otherwise, the seal will not be broken.
- Zhongli: The secret to this puzzle is hidden in the legends about the Archon War.
- Tianheng in the south, Yaoguang in the east, Jueyun in the west, Qingce in the north — All desolate and devoid of life. Liyue is vast, yet even one haven is hard to find." Zhongli: "
- Kliment: To the north... to the east... Do the people of Liyue always talk in riddles?
- Wanyan: I—I think I've heard this saying before!
- Zhongli: Certainly you have, and the contents of this saying are also related to the God of Salt.
- Zhongli: To provide a haven for her people, whose lives had been ravaged by the Archon War, this benevolent god searched all across Liyue.
- Zhongli: At that time, with the chaotic fires of war engulfing the land, even one sliver of peace was a luxury.
- Zhongli: And that haven she eventually found is right here. Today, it is known as Sal Terrae.
- Wanyan: How sad then... In the end, this peaceful place was destroyed by Morax.
- Kliment: Okay, enough with these ancient stories. Now that we have the clue, hurry up and break the seal! Whatever happened doesn't matter as long as we can get inside that ruin!
- "Tianheng in the south, Yaoguang in the east, Jueyun in the west, Qingce in the north." Zhongli: Now think (Traveler),
- Zhongli: With this clue, you should be able to solve the puzzle.
- (If failed to activate the elemental monuments correctly)
- south, Yaoguang in the east, Jueyun in the west, Qingce in the north. Zhongli: Tianheng in the
- Zhongli: The directions are the clue. Give it another try.
- (Follow Zhongli's instructions and light the monuments up)
- Wanyan: Look! The seal really was broken! Mr. Zhongli is indeed quite remarkable!
- Zhongli: It was nothing, really.
- Zhongli: Now, it's time that people learn the hidden truth lost in time.
- (Go to the site of the broken seal)
- Zhongli: Before entering the ruin, I have a proposal that will help us prevent the kind of senseless arguing between you two that we saw at Guyun Stone Forest.
- Wanyan: Okay, what is it?
- Zhongli: I propose you two agree upon a contract, stipulating that we alternate who gets claim to each treasure we encounter, with only one object permitted per claim.
- Zhongli: To show my sincerity, I won't be taking any treasure — this will just be between you all.
- I won't take any either.
- Paimon: Heyyy! Don't pass an opportunity like this up so easily!
- Kliment: I don't agree! I mean... you want me to split the treasure with this amateur archaeologist? No, absolutely not!
- Wanyan: I don't agree either! Hmph, he will only defile the precious relics left behind by the God of Salt! I—I can't accept this.
- Zhongli: Well then... If the contract is not agreed upon, I will no longer serve as your consultant on this expedition.
- Zhongli: You will have to rely on your own experience to find whatever treasures are hidden in this ruin, as well as traps.
- Kliment: Y—You have the audacity to demand this... Okay then. Even half of the treasure in the long-sealed ruin of the God of Salt should be enough to make a fortune.
- Wanyan: If you want me to agree upon this contract, so be it... I just have one request, Mr. Zhongli.
- Wanyan: If we discover the truth behind the God of Salt, you must judge it fairly, even if the truth harms Morax's image.
- Zhongli: I can accept this arrangement.
- Zhongli: Well then, let's go.
Released in Version 1.1