Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Attacks and Abilities
- "Summon Ochimusha": Summons Ochimusha to fight. The number of summoned Ochimusha will gradually increase.
- "Miasmic Laser": Shoots lasers dealing Electro DMG intermittently on the ground. This ability cannot be used while the tumor is still hanging.
- "Miasmic Sphere": Shoots several Electro spheres. The number of spheres will gradually increase the longer the fight lasts. It cannot be used while the tumor is on the ground, or before the tumor falls for the first time.
- It can be helpful to defeat the summoned Ochimusha first, so they will not attack you when you are solving the puzzles.
- Always protect yourself by using the Electrograna, because the fight area is affected by Balethunder. The rate you should be refreshing your Electrogranum depends on how many instances of DMG it can block as well as any healing you are receiving from character skills.
- After solving the puzzle, you can set up a burst combo before the tumor falls down, therefore reducing the duration of the fight. Note that you cannot gain Energy by attacking the tumor, so it is important to have your bursts ready before the tumor falls.
Released in Version 2.0